CH1: STRANGE DREAM

Suddenly someone shook me,it was none other than my mom. She shouted at me as "LEE HANA, WAKE UP!!! YOU ARE LATE FIR YOUR SCHOOL!!". I saw the alarm which was put off by me during one of my strange dream...And I was shocked to see it was 8:30 am which means I should be at my school at 9:00 am.

I quickly went to take a bath and when I got out, changed in my uniform,the time was 8:45am. "BECAUSE OF MY STUPID STRANGE DREAM I AM GOING TO SCHOOL LATE TODAY..."

After 5 mins:-

"THANKFULLY I MADE IT BY GOD'S GRACE!"

During my classes, I was uncomfortable like someone was staring at me...

So-so I decided to turn and see, I found a bunch of girls who were looking at me with their disgusted jealous eyes because of a reason...I am...

*"A BEST FRIEND THE FOUR VERY POPULAR BOYS NAMED AS D4"*

MIN HYUN WOO: He is the youngest shooter in the Olympics,who won more awards than the other shooters. He made a world record as he shot one at the distance of 100m from the aim. He got so many awards for his excellent talent. He is the cheerful one, who doesn't like to flirt. He is the owner of *"K2VSTORES"*.

KIM DO HYUN: - The 18 year old who is the sole heir for the *"K7KSTORES"*, which is a big store... He doesn't talk too much. He is kind of human who respects everyone, even though he is rich.

PARK SUNG HO:- The young writer in the world,who has won many awards, including one voscar award because of making others happy by his writings. He is handsome,kind,strong,flirt and playboy. He is the owner of *"KOPSTORES"*.

KANG CHUL: The young boy who is handsome,kind,and also won many awards for acting and singing as he was an idol and an actor,who is one of the heir for "KCSTORES" which is a big store like *K7KSTORES*. He is kind of A protective and righteous person.
These four guys are the popular guys,who have money,fame and so on... And they are the companies/stores the country's economy depends on...
These four are good at studies, having more talents than an average person, unlike me, a student who got in this school by scholarship, some big company provided me the scholarship. My mom didn't say which company was it but I am grateful to them!

<----END---->