Ch2: WE BECAME FRIENDS

I was working in a comic book store as a part-timer, where I read more than 5 books a day, without the acknowledgement of the owner of the store...One day, a guy who was suspicious came...He was dressed like a creep wearing all black, wearing a mask, so that no one.. would notice...At that time,as my wasn't there in the store...I followed him in case ,if suppose he stole something...He was searching for a book which was also my favourite... After some time, he finally asked me for help as "Hey there! Can you help me find the book named as FINNY'S HORROR GAME VOLUME7?"

I replied to him as "YEP SURE SIR!"

As soon as I found it, I screamed in excitement as "HOORAY! I FOUND THE BOOK! SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SIR!"
He said as  "THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE BOOK, MISS! I THINK YOU ARE HAPPIER THAN ME FOR FINDING THIS BOOK?"

I saw him chuckle even though he wore a mask, as his eyes were also laughing...

I replied as "NOPE SIR! I WAS HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S ALSO MY FAVOURITE BOOK! IT'S KIND OF FUNNY, INTERESTING AND SOMETIMES A VERY LITTLE BIT SCARY..."

He replied as "OH I SEE! THEN THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I MET A FAN WHO LIKES THIS COMIC... I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN!"

I was dumbatruck at the word *hope we meet again* because in my whole life, which is till beforre he said that sentence, it was was a first time that a stranger said like this to me...

After a few days, the same customer came and asked me as "WHAT KIND OF COMICS DO YOU LIKE?

I asked him"WHY DO YOU ASK SIR?"

He replied as "I AM JUST CURIOUS AND I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF MY FRIEND!"

I was shooked to hear this because no one ever said this to me...As I was a girl who was plump,ugly and no other talents...except only one...

Suddenly I headed a voice and a hand waving at front of my face... "HELLO! HEY"

I replied as " AH SORRY I SPACED OUT...CAN YOU REPEAT WHAT YOU WERE SAYING AGAIN IF YOU DON'T MIND.."

He repeated as "I ASKED YOU WHETHER YOU CAN BE MY FRIEND?EVEN THOUGH I AM A RICH OR POOR KID? HANDSOME OR UGLY?"

I cut off his sentence and spoke "DOES CHOOSING A FRIEND INCLUDES WHETHER THEY ARE UGLY OR POOR OR RICH OR HANDSOME? IF YOU ASK ABOUT THAT, I AM NOT ONE OF THE GIRL WHO CHOOSES LIKE THAT...I AM A GIRL, WHO CHOOSES A FRIEND BASED ON WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD IN THEIR HEART AND WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND I DO THINK BASED ON THE DAYS WE SPOKE YOU SEEM TO BE A GOOD PERSON. SO...I WONT COMPEL YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW ME YOUR FACE BECAUSE I RESPECT EACH AND EVERYONE...SO AFTER THESE TALKS, IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE MY FRIEND... I THINK YOU WOULDN'T SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME"

Suddenly an arm pulled me by grabbing my wrist and making me turn around.

He replied as  " I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND EVEN AFTER THESE TALKS! BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY YOU TREAT ME AS A FRIEND!"

I replied "OK THEN, LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELFI TAM LEE HANA, 18 YEARS OLD, STUDIES AT WONKSHIM HIGH SCHOOL, I HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU! AND IF YOU MAY, YOU CAN INTRODUCE YOURSELF???"

He removed his mask, he spoke "AS MIN HYUN-WOO, SAME AGE AS YOU, 18 YEARS OLD, STUDIES IN THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS YOU, WONKSHIM HIGH SCHOOLI HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU TOO!"

I was shocked to see than one of the popular boy in the Group D4, is gonna be my friend...?

<MIN HYUN-WOO SAID THAT HE WILL INTRODUCE ME TO HIS FRIENDS, TOMORROW BY CALLING THEM TO THE CAFE TO ATTENDLIKE A MEETING...I ALREADY GO TO KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE THE OTHER THREE MEMBERS OF D4.>

Next day:

Min Hyun Woo said to the three guys, sitting front of me "HEY GUYS! LET ME INTRODUCE OUR NEW FRIEND!"

Kang chul and Park Sung Ho were shocked that their jaws almost dropped.

Kim Do Hyun was scrolling through his phone. When Min Hyun Woo asked him to turn and show his face, for the introduction..He was also shocked like the others... But he didn't show the expression that he was shocked to see me.

<WHY ARE THESE GUYS SHOCKED WHEN THEY SAW ME? ARE THEY SHOCKED THAT A GIRL IS ENTERING THEIR GROUP? I AIN'T THAT TYPE OF GIRL THAT THEY ARE SHOCKED OF... OR DID THEY SEE ME SOMEWHERE? AHAH IT'S KIND OF SILLY OF ME TO THINK THAT THE GREAT D4 NOTICED ME?!>

...AND THIS IS HOW WE BECAME FRIENDS...