#1

She woke up by the sun hitting her face. She yawned and rubbed her eyes in order to make the sleep go away. Once she is fully awake, she got up and went to her bathroom and did her morning routine. After some time, she returns from the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, she went to her closet and picked the outfit of the day. She wore a simple white skinny jeans and a yellow top. She wore her white converse and went out not forgetting to lock the door of her apartment.

Rose,
A simple girl with a simple life. She's an orphan, her parents died in a car crash..(but did they...?). She is 20 years old ,she lost her parent at the young age of 15. She lives in a small but comfortable apartment. She is respected by everyone as she is known as the "sweet girl"(...... but is she...?). She works in a Café called "Sweet and delicious". She was waiting for the bus to arrive when a boy approached her
"What are you doing here? Rose."_ he asked.
"I am waiting for the bus to arrive"_she answered.
"Ah okay, see you some time"_he said.
"Sure"_she said.

And the boy left. After some time the bus finally arrive. She got in and sat. A couple of minutes later she arrive at the Café she works at.  As soon as she enters she is grabbed in a bone crashing hug from her none_other than best-friend
"Hi to you too"_she says.
"Hehehe"_Lily says.(Rose's best-friend).
Rose went to wear her uniform. She is the waitress of the Café.
People were chatting freely and happily but when the bell rang indicating someone came in, the whole Café went pin drop silent. Rose lifts her head up to see who it was and saw  "Zacharias Gustos Del La Rica"; the most powerful man of the city. He is know as the  "DEVIL" because he shows no mercy at all. When you look in his eyes there nothing at all ,only blank that's it!. He is also the biggest Mafia gang leader of the city. His gang's name is "The merciless Slayers" as deadly as their name sounds they are x2 more deadlier in person. Zacharias raised one perfect eyebrow and everyone bowed including Rose and went back doing what they were doing earlier. Rose took a great inhale and went to take the order of Zacharias.
"Hello sir! Welcome to our Café. What would u you like to get?"_ Rose asked.
"One Cappucino"_ Zacharias answered.
Rose went back and told Lily the order. After some time, his order was ready so Rose took it and went to Zacharias to give him his order.
"Here is your order sir, I hope you enjoy it"_ Rose says with a smile and starts taking the order of the other people.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Little did she know that she caught the eyes of someone.
Someone who will change her life completely.
....
....
....
....
But will that someone be the one to change her life or will she be the one to change his life..........???