6. suga x ADD!fam Reader

Hello! (*'ω`*) So before you say anything! I have ADD so I know what I'm talking about. Anyways for those of you who don't know what ADD is; it stands for Attention Deficit Disorder, there's also ADHD which is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Okay so this story will contain;
• fluff
• gamer reader
Was requested couldn't find the person who requested it sry.

This is going to be a series of ADD symptoms. So we're going to start with HYPER FOCUS. Hyper focus is basically when you start to do something that you like and you lose track of time. Let's say in this very fic, you're playing video games and time goes by and you totally forget about everything.

And with that let's start!

*°•~•°*

It was Saturday and you were playing Among us with some friends. (Your friend group all have ADD/ADHD). You started playing at 8:00 a.m. and your boyfriend called you to tell you he was taking you out for some brunch in 2 hours (10 a.m) you happily agreed but you kind of forget about it. At 10:30 suga same to your house looking for you. "Baby..." "Koshi r u ok?" "Did you forget?" "Oh shit.. sorry I didn't pay attention to the time... Im sorry!" "U ready to go?" "Yeah one minute I just got to say goodbye to my friends!" "Sure!" After you parted from your friends you asked your boyfriend where you two are going for brunch "where are we going baby. That is for me to know and for you to find out!" You just growl at his answer, wanting to know where you two are going. "We're here!" Koshi said while parking on McDonald's. Obviously a favorite place in the world. "Do you want to eat inside or do you want to take home?" You thought about your answer for a bit "I want to eat here!" "Okay then" after you two were eating you came back home. Obviously to your place because your parents aren't home. You went back to your game but not before asking koshi if you wanted to play as well and he did. "Okay so you know how to play right?" "Obviously I wasn't born yesterday!" "Okay well we're playing with my friends would you like to invite some of yours?" "I don't think so I want to be with you and I want to know your friends!" He said that while being aware that he knows all of your friends. "Okay let's play" you send it the code in your group chat and told them to get in now. After they all got in you told them that your boyfriend was with you. "Hello suga"still said together. And you just giggled, "okay shall I start?" A couple "Yes" and "obviously" were heard from your computer. After you started the game you and suga we're sticking together. Even though you were imposter, he protected you and defended you. After that you won (imposter) and you decided to play another game. This time you and suga were imposters together. So of course you always said you were together and defended each other.

It was already night and your parents came home. You two we're cuddling on the bed and just talking until you fell asleep. "Good night koshi" you said in a very very tired voice. "Good night baby" he responded. And you just fell asleep while your face was buried in his chest.

---_-----_----------_----------_-----------_--------

OMG okay sorry for the wait. And the short chapter but they're going to be some short chapters from now on, and this chapter was requested but I couldn't find the username and who requested it. But I hope you read it! anyways have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are! Love y'all.