A Sneak Peek!

If you looked in my "Art!" book recently, you would have seen this image in a chapter title "SNEAK PEEK" and wow, what a coincidence that this chapter is titled that too! If you haven't already guessed, the picture is a part of this story, but hey, I'm revealing too much, let's just get on with the sneak peek, you'll find out what this is about eventually. 😉

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  

And then he was falling, falling into a black abyss where he could barely see his own hand in front of his face. But where was Uraraka?! "Uraraka-San?!" he yelled as loud as he could. "Uraraka?" A voice asked. Then a sickly-sweet giggle. It couldn't be... He hesitatingly turned around and saw Uraraka, but...not Uraraka. She was wearing a maniacal grin on her face and a black dress different from what used to be her usual style. "U-Uraraka?!" He tried to take a step back then realized they were both floating instead of falling like before. "Long time no see, Deku-Kun," the girl continued to smile. "W-what happened to you?!" "Aww, not one for change, huh, Deku?" she asked. "As for what happened, well, you'll just have to find out for yourself." The air suddenly turned hostile. "What do you mean?" She took a step forward just as he took a step back. "You see, Deku-Kun..." It wasn't possible, but Uraraka's grin grew even bigger, though it was inhumanly wide even before. She drew closer to him, until she was close enough that he could feel her hair against his freckled cheek. In a soft but spine-chilling whisper, she said four words that would haunt him for days to come.

"I'm a new person"