chapter 6

i realized i never showed what jc looked like so he's above

jc walked out of his room in a black hoodie and some basketball shorts with his typical black snapback that goes with all his tattoos. we walk out of our apartment in silents until i lock the front door. "uh what are you doing? when have we ever locked the door?" "i just thought we should start it's safer." jc didn't really seem to by it but he's the kind of person to drop it if it's not important which i was thankful for in this moment. i didn't know why i locked the door other then i was scared of him. the blue haird stranger i met and now couldn't seem to get rid of. the one i even cried over because he hurt my feelings. "what's up with you T? you've been quiet the whole car ride which isn't like you around me." "i'm just tired and didn't sleep well last night." "are your nightmares back?" "no i was just thinking a lot." "we have anxiety medicine for this have you been taking it?" "i-i forgot" "did you really or did you not take it because it's a pill?" "yes i actually did forget." "okay i'm sorry for upsetting you." jc hugs me as we come to a stop outside the restaurant. we hug and then get out of the car going inside. "do you want what you normally get?" i nod not wanting to talk and jc starts ordering our food while i go find a table. i get one in the back corner and sit down waiting for jc but when i look up a guy who looks to be almost thirty is staring at me. i start to feel uncomfortable but jc soon walks over with our food. "i would have bought mine." "i know but i wanted to it's okay and don't worry about paying me back you bought me starbucks a few days ago. ooh! payton and i are going to the mall tomorrow if you want to come. her brother will be there so you can meet him. payton would like to spend more time with you and get to know you more. all she knows about you is what i tell her and half the story's i tell her about your dumbass she doesn't think you would do because of how quiet you get around her." "i'll think about it. are we still filming saturday?" "can we actually do it friday night or saturday morning? i want to take payton on a date saturday night." "yeah that's fine with me."

i am so sorry luvs i know i haven't been updating. i've been busy with school i hope y'all understand🖤