Chapter 2: Them Neighbours

Hello my fellow readers this is the second chapter of my new book "Life With Sunshine"!!!!

Please give feedback.

Every week I will have a reader who I thought had the funnest, kindest or weirdest comment and will dedicate this chapter to them

This week it is: @bella_1438

Here is the second chapter of the book: Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost a 5 hour drive, we arrive at the new house. It's smaller than our other house, but it will do.

I stepped in to the house to be greeted with the lounge on my left- which was themed black and white- and dining room on my right- elegant-. At the end of the house lied the kitchen- just the average kitchen- and stairs cramped together. In the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

I walk into what seems to be my bedroom. Inside I see a window, it's a fairly big window- some would call it a nook-. As I peer through the curtain, my eyes take me straight to the window of the neighbour's house. Inside I spot a boy, he's at his desk... writing? I don't have the greatest eye sight. Slowly he turns to me, for what felt like forever we just stared into each other's eyes, but suddenly, he was gone.

Just as I was about to unpack my boxes, I hear the doorbell ring... oh no it must that boy. For I am the only one that usually opens the door, I go to see who it is. I am relieved to see a teenage girl. At first glimpse I notice that she is quite tall with a skinny figure, has long golden brown hair and hazel nut eyes. I believe she is around my age.

"Hi I'm Arianna, your next door neighbour" she points at her house. "We made some cookies for you as a home warming gift." She seems nice.

I take the cookies off her and introduce myself. "Would you like to come inside?"

"That would be great... Wow, you house looks exactly like mine," she giggles "So what school do you think you'll be going to?"

"Calabama High School, I think..."

"OMG, I'm in that same school! Grade 11 right?"

"Yeah, I'm 16."

"If you want you can walk with me to school, it's not that far away."

"That would be great!"

"I'll come to your house around 7:30."

I'll try haha, me and mornings don't mix well"

After that we talked for what felt about all night. We said our goodbyes and I head to my room.

***

At 10pm everything was finished, the boxes are empty and I finished the take-away pizza. I got into bed and sketched. I have always had a connection with art. I draw about how I feel, who I meet and new experiences, which happens a lot for me. Today I am drawing Ari. She isn't the usual girl I would become friends with, but she is a bright and bubby kid. By 10:30 I was out like a light bulb.

***

Ahh, the sweet sound of an alarm clock buzzing in your ear. I HATE IT! Its 6:30 and I don't want to wake up. Slowly I peel out of bed to the shower. There is one thing I hate about owning only one bathroom...

"Samuel get out of the shower you have had like 5 minutes in there" I say banging on the door.

"Give me one minute to dry myself up," he shouts

The door finally opens and it is already 6:50. Quickly I get into the shower, wash my hair and body, do my hair and add a spot of mascara.

By 7, I am dress in my usual first day outfit. Cream stockings, with a black below the thigh tight skirt and a plain white top under a beige cardigan. I go down to the kitchen and grab a bite to eat. Then wait for Arianna.

The doorbell rings and I call my brother, out we go.

"Hey Ari" I give her a hug.

"Hey Riley... um who's the cute boy?" she whispers.

"First of all eww, secondly that's my brother!" I say in disgust.

Sam finally catches up to us.

"Hi I'm Samuel, you can call me Sam for short," Sam says while shaking her hand.

"Hi I'm Arianna, people just call me Ari," She giggles.

As we were walking I felt like someone was following us, I look back to see nothing but a big old tree. Ari shows us the way to the school, and we say our good byes to Sam, then head of to class. Ends up that I am in the same classes as Ari.

***

"Students quiet down, we have a new girl it this class, her name is Riley," Our teacher says.

As I look around the class, I see one boy who is looking at me. He has an army type haircut, and vague freckles -that if you just had a quick glimpse at him you wouldn't realise- His eyes were aqua, not too green but not too blue either. He was quite an olive boy, and very familiar.

"Riley did you hear what I said?" the teacher asked.

"Um... no I didn't quite get that," I mumbled.

OMG the first day of school and I've already embarrassed myself.

"I said I hope you have a nice time at Calamba high school, there is a seat at the back, you wouldn't mind that Mason?"

"Whatever" he replied while slumped in the chair carving something in the desk.

"Oh ok... I'm just going to go sit down now?" I walk to the desk feeling every girl is glaring at me. As I sit down he whispers something in my ear...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to leave it at a cliffhander!!!

Q/A: Do you like Riley's new friends!? :)

Vote and leave you best comment to get a chance of a chapter being dedicated to you!

Next chapter update: 1st of Febuary, Sunday, central time. (Australia)

If you have any ideas for a cover/banner of even just what actor would be good for one of the characters just go on to instagram and tay #match_wilford and yours may be in the media next chapter!