Chapter 9

(Erica p.o.v.)

I woke up. We were in a car.

"Erica we are going back to the hotel. Your room number is 133. You need some rest" Vivian said because she was the first to realize that I woke up. I just nodded my head. Today has been a very busy day and sadly the only person who could help me get through a very busy day like today would be Ben. 

I just couldn't stop thinking of him.

We finally got to the hotel and Vivian said" Oh my phone is ringing. Sorry I have to go to my room." Then she ran.

This just doesn't seem like Vivian. After everyone went to there shared room besides my mom we started walking up the stairs.

"Erica. I can tell you are worried about Vivian and Ben. I assure you that you just need to rest and calm down. Everyone will be ok" Mom said.

She went into her and Vivian's room. After she shut the door I was listening to both Mom and Vivian talk.

"What did he say" I heard my mom say.

"Well he said that he just doesn't want to make a fuss about this right now because he doesn't want Erica to be worrying about more things and because if Ben gets better he doesn't want the first thing to happen is we won't stop fighting. Ben doesn't even know about Charlotte. He has no idea. Sam told me that I should just pretend everything is alright around everyone else fore right now" Vivian was saying more but I didn't pay attention then because I knew that things were going to get more personal. 

What the heck is happening between Vivian and Sam.

I went to my room and fell asleep thinking many things.

-------time skip------

"Erica. Erica. Erica wake up we have to go down to the hospital" I heard Sue and Olivia say.

As soon as I heard that I zipped out of bed and of course me being me I was already ready to leave. So I ran down the hall grab a salad from my mom and then the rest of them came to the parking lot and we split into 2 groups so then we could have space and so then there can be a group grabbing supplies for things.

Mom, Vivian, Mike, Zoe, Olivia, Sue and I went to the hospital while the others went to get supplies for various things.

We got to the hospital and I ran in just to see Amy and Mrs. Grant sitting drinking coffee staring at the entrance. 

"We were waiting for you. We called Vivian to tell a few of you to come here." Amy said.

I was suspioucs. 

"First. We are surprised we didn't notice this before. You are Erica Hale and the patient is Benjamin Ripley!! Oh my gosh we are so happy to meet you two." Mrs. Grant said.

I felt like chopping her neck off.

"Why did you want us here" I said avoiding the topic.

"Well we were thinking you guys could wait while we are doing the brain surgery. We thought it might take some time out of your day but when we are done you guys could know right away." Amy said.

"Ok thanks." I said.

They left to do the surgery.

The rest of us that were there sat in the waiting room bored to death. We watched the news. We read our phones. We read newspapers that were there. We sometimes took time outside but still left someone inside.

I then hacked Bens phone. Actually his passcode was super simple. I love Erica. That dumb dumb did that for his code. Wow just dumb. That also use to be his computer passcode. Wow this guy has to change all of his passcodes.