Caught

Colby was away filming a YouTube video with Sam at a haunted, abandoned hospital and he had been out all day. You had nothing to do, so you sat on you and Colby's shared bed and couldn't help but let you mind wander about the things you and Colby have done. You started to get horny and wanted to pleasure yourself but his number one rule is you are never allowed to touch yourself while he's away. But he wasn't there, so he'd never know, right? 

You texted Colby asking when he'd get home.

Y/n: "Hey Colbaby, do you know when you are getting home?"
Colby: "Does my princess miss me?"
Y/n: "Yes, but answer my question please."
Colby: "I miss you too, and i'll be home in about an hour."
Y/n: "Thank you, be safe, I love you."
Colby: "I love you too"

You kept on thinking and eventually realized you were touching yourself gently. You couldn't help yourself so you got out a vibrator that you had, took your pants off, and lightly placed it on your clit. You leaned your head back into the pillow trying to hold your moans but failed.

"Oh fuck.." you say rolling your eyes.

You slip two fingers in your pussy and start fingering yourself.

"F-fuck.. Oh my god!" you moan out loud.

 You were enjoying every moment of pleasure, matter of fact, you enjoyed it so much you didn't hear Colby come through the front door. 

*Colby's pov*

Me and Sam walked through the door and I didn't see Y/n anywhere. She's most likely sleeping.

Sam: "yoo im pretty hungry, i'll edit later, but i'm gonna go and get some food. You want anything?"

Colby: "no i'm okay, thank you though."

Sam: "Yeah, no problem" he says heading out the door.

I put all my stuff down on the couch and I go upstairs, but as I get to the top step I hear this..

"F-fuck.. Oh my god!" 

I open the door slightly and stand, leaning on the doorway. I cough out loud to get Y/n's attention.

*Y/n's pov*

You felt so good and kept moaning. You fingered yourself faster and then all the sudden you hear someone.

Colby: *fake coughs* You look up at him in shock and awkwardly laugh.

Y/n: "H-heyyy..." you say slowly giving an awkward smile.

Colby: "Whatcha doin?" he says smiling

Y/n: "Oh come on.. cut me some slack.."

Colby: "We both know the rules Y/n." he got serious

Y/n: "You were gone all day!! that isn't fair, I have needs just like you."

He closed the door and locked it. While walking over to you he took his shirt off.

Colby: "So kitten couldn't wait?"

Y/n: "Colby, i wont repeat myself again. I have needs just like you."

Colby: "I'll cut you some slack there." You hear him say that and think everything is okay.  "but did you really think you were gonna be let off the hook?"

Y/n: "i meannn-" you really thought you were gonna be let off the hook.

He cut you off by hovering over you and kissing you passionately. He took the vibrator from you and placed it on your clit harshly. "F-fuck.. Colby.." you moan loudy. "Does princess like that?" You nod, yes, biting your lip. He takes the vibrator off your clit and gets up. "Hands." he demanded. You do what he says because you already disobeyed daddy's rules. He took them and handcuffed you to the headboard. He then took your legs and tied them to the ends of the bed. 

Colby: "I want you to cum 10 times, and i want to hear you" He says.

You nod and he sticks the vibrator on your clit and turns in to the highest setting. You moan loudly and start to squirm a little bit but he pushes your hips down.

"Holy fuck colby" you say gently

He takes it off. "That's not my name kitten." He says nodding his head slightly. "I meant daddy.. I'm sorry" you say with pleading eyes. He puts it back on your clit and you gasp quickly. He then takes one finger and slides it in your pussy, and you almost scream but catch yourself. 

"Daddy- I'm gonna cum.." You say out loud. "Do it baby, Come for daddy" that's all it took. "D-daddy, fuckk. Oh my god!" you yell out loud while cumming. 

He keeps it on there and eventually you cum 10 times. He takes it off and you are breathing heavily trying to get air. Your legs are shaking and they wont stop.

Colby: "Disobey me, and next time it'll be worse"

Y/n: "I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to. I was just horny and I couldn't wait any longer" 

Colby: "I understand kitten" he kisses your forehead right after.

You get up but have no strength and almost collapse. Colby notices and helps you. You change into Colby's sweatshirt with some leggings. You both get in bed, cuddle and eventually fall asleep.

-

hey hey! so this is my first smut. it's kinda bad, im sorry. but i hoped you like it :)) it was lowkey kinda fun to write. put down requests in the comments. im down to right them. im gonna try to update i just get unmotivated. the next one will be a fluff because im going to alternate them so it's easier if that makes sense. i'm probably gonna write the fluff in like an hour or so, i'm not sure, we'll see.