Nightmare (Fluff)

This story includes a gory (involving or showing violence and bloodshed.) part, so if you don't like that, skip the first paragraph.

Colby was chasing after you. As you were running away from him, you look and see your whole family around you killed.. by Colby. You find a little cubby to hide in "You aren't gonna get away from me Y/n..." he then finds you. You scream and are able to get out and run away. You end up getting trapped again. He walks up slowly towards you and slit's your throat.

You jolt awake and start breathing heavy and look around the room. Colby feels how you awakened so roughly and woke up.

Colby: "B-baby, are you okay?" he says while seeing you gasp for air. 

You hear his voice and you immediately start crying. He puts his hand on your shoulder and you quickly get on the floor and put your head in your hands. "Don't touch me!" you yell out and then put your head back in your hands. "W-what are you- are you ok Y/n?" he says panicking but rubbing his eyes. "You murdered them!" you start crying more and start hyperventilating. "You murdered them all!!!" you say crying louder and heavier. He scoots to where he's closer to you, but still on the bed. "Babygirl, it was a dream. Whatever i did, it was a dream." He started to worry. You look at him still frightened and scoot closer away. You can't get it out of your head and you cry harder. He get's off the bed and come down and before you could tell him to get away from you, he hugs you tightly. "Love, whatever it was, it wasn't real. I promise." it goes silent for a second. "And you know i don't break promises Y/n." You look at him and snug your head in his chest and just cry more. 

Y/n: "Colby it was so scary!!" you say crying and breathing heavy.

He takes his hand rubbing your head to your back over and over again trying to get you to calm down. 

Colby: "i know baby, i know" he says holding you tighter. "but it's okay, I'm here now." he picks you up and you rap your arms and legs around him tightly while he carries you to the kitchen. He sets you on the counter and circles his thumb on your thigh while caressing your cheek. You're trying to be quiet but you cant stop crying. You are very scared.

Sam walks down questioning what's going on

Sam: "hey, what's going on?" he says yawning and rubbing his eyes.

Y/n: "god i'm so sorry Sam, i didnt mean to wake you." you cry more

Sam: "no no it's okay, i just wanted to make sure you were okay Y/n"

Colby: "she just had a very bad dream, that's all."

Sam: He comes over to you and pats your back. "Whatever it was, it wasn't real. Everything is okay Y/n" he says giving you a smile. You smile and wipe your tears. 

Colby gets you a cup of water. "Are you ok love?" he asks. "i guess so, but it was just-" you sniffle and hold back your tears. "It was terrifying. I was so afraid when i woke up. I had a dream you killed me and my family.. that's why when i woke up i got off the bed cause it felt like i was stuck. it felt like i was in the dream and i was afraid you'd kill me." 

Colby: "Baby, i would never" he says hugging you. "It's okay.. everything's okay Y/n." 

You put the cup down and he picks you back up and you rap around him tightly and calm down. once you get to you and Colby's shared room, he closes the door and lays you on the bed gently. Once he lays you down, he lays right beside you holding and cuddling you tightly while playing with your hair. 

Colby: "I love you so much kitten" he says gently, right after kissing your forehead.

Y/n: You snuggle him tighter and look up at him. "I love you too colby" you say smiling proceeding to snuggling your head in his chest. 

Colby goes on to play with your hair, calming you down and getting you to go to sleep. 

Colby: "Babyyy" he whispers seeing if you are asleep.

*no response*

He then goes to sleep while cuddling you.

-

hey, so i said i was gonna update an hour after i wrote the first one, but then i had to clean my room, etc. and yeah, so sorry abt that. uhh this is my first fluff as well, so its kinda bad ig. idrk tbh. anyways yeahhh

COMMENT REQUESTS !