1

October 25, 2014

<< Mi-Seong die, they won't cry for you >>

<< Why are you still alive? >>

<< If they have already sent you thousands of comments saying that you die, why don't you do it now? >>

I always think this and I can't say it to anyone without them laughing in my face and saying that I'm strong and that I'm dumb for letting this affect me.

Today I have had rehearsals, at least it is less heavy than when I was a trainee of the company, by the way newspaper I am Lee Mi-Seong, a girl with a "normal" life to be an idol, I am Korean and I am 22 years old, I was born  on November 16, 1992 in Jinju, which is located in the province of South Gyeognsang, south of the republic.  When I lived in Jinju, I loved to watch Jinyang Lake.

I moved in 2007 when I was 15 years old together with my mom, dad and brother, Lee Mi-Rang, we moved to Incheon, near Seoul, the capital of my country, everything goes back to the year 2008, a year after moving,  My brother and I attended many auditions from the most important companies to the least important, we never received an answer until 2010, when my brother gave him a contract as a trainee in a famous company, in the summer of that same year they accepted me  in a not so famous company, I felt happy, I was already a trainee!  And if I tried harder I would make my debut.

My brother and I began to see each other less often, we had things to do in the company until late at night and in the morning we went to school.

In 2012 my brother debuted as an actor, he started doing commercials and because he was a little famous he made a drama that I loved, I felt very proud of him so much that I congratulated him.  Shortly after, my brother became very famous and in my company the other trainees asked me if Mi-Rang was my brother, I never took advantage of that, since I never mentioned him so as not to generate misunderstandings, although, if I felt  very proud of her achievements.

In 2013 I debuted in what is now my group in which we are now 5 members, the leader, Seo Ling-Nam, the main vocalist, Ko Seok-mi, the main rapper, Bae Lu-Ka, the main dancer, Park  Win-Li, and I am the secondary vocalist and secondary dancer.

I remember being very excited for our music to come out and I didn't know how hated I was going to be ...

That's why I write here, in this diary, because I don't feel capable of talking to someone else, that's why you are my "Dear Diary" because I trust you with my secrets.  My pain.  That is why I will go back to the beginning, because you will become almost a friend, I will tell you from the beginning, from when I was happy until today, where you are writing this.

Goodbye.