My Life

I would like to know what you guys think. Tell me what I should improve and redo. Or if you want me to add anything. Hope you guys enjoy. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

               ~Meagan6Moffat

--------------------
POV Kayla

As a little girl I never knew the joys of life and the sarrow of death. I just thought that we would live, well forever. All that mattered was enjoying myself with my faimly. My dad was my best friend. We would play everyday either with my mom or my dog Kenny. Right now I am 13, but my dad went to work when I was about 3 i thought he was just doing many shifts at work and he had not come back yet. Around when I was 4 years my mommy started drinking this bad smelling drink that made her a little mean and crazy, mabey even a little stupid. After that I moved in with my grandma, and my mom only visited once a month. After that weird point in my life I was fine. Me and my grandma were closer than ever.  But since I was 7 I knew the truth, of how my dad left me and how my mom became a drunk. But for some reason it did not matter to me because I was happy with my grandma.

.

.

.

.

"You have always had such beautiful brown wavy hair Kayla." I hear my grandma say as she pats my head.

"Thanks Grandma." I say with a smile, "So grandma, what do you want for your birthday?"

"I don't know sweetie mabey a new pair of teeth." My grandma jokes.

"I will get right on that grandma." I roll my eyes. "Mabey a new wheelchair too."

I get up and go to the kitchen."Grandma what do you want for dinner?"

"Surprise me!" I hear her yell back.

I decided to make her favorite, Mac and cheese, I know right. As I get out the pot I hear a loud thud in the living room. As I run towards my grandma I see her out cold on the floor. I don't even check her, my first instinct is to call 911.