THE VACATION CONTINUES

Were heading off to play some paintball. We split up into two teams Luke and David since there the oldest and the other team had Angel, Martha and George. Luke and and david are the best shot people basically every shot they take hits a person. So off they went to play paintball with there family and a one other family. The first place that they go to is urban wasteland. Urban wasteland is a map that is covered in broken down cars and destroyed houses. The instructor yells out FIVE, FOUR, THREE TWO ONE GO!!!!!!! They all run off in different directions hoping to get a good hidden place and shoot each other. The first shoot is fired and barely hits the target. "I was so close" he says to himself trying not to make touch sound or people will know he was there. Martha and angle are both working together to try hit David. David quickly runs out of his hiding spot and tries to make a get away even thought he was covered in his original hiding spot. Martha and David see each other and start to open fire hoping to get one successful Hit on one another but Martha is the only one that hits David. David gets hit 3 times in the nuts and 2 times in the face. For the next 30 minutes to one hour. all you can hear is this constant BANG BAMG BANG of the guns firing. "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE STOP FIRING." The instructor say so that no one gets hurt.
They head off for lunch. One hour later they go to their next activity which is zombie invasion. the zombie invasion map is all about humans trying to survive from the zombies. If one zombie shot a human from the shoulder and above it means that they have got their brains eaten and can't move the only way for them to get back in the game is for someone to shoot that zombie. If a zombie gets shot they need to run back to their base.
"FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!!!" The instructor yells so that everyone can hear him. David and Luke are the zombies and running around like crazy people. Firing randomly at everyone. Angle Martha and George are trying to find a place to hide again and sniper them out and see how well that goes. Half and hour has passed and George, Luke and David are nearly out of bullets. Everyone has been shot at least 3 or 4 times. All you see are these 5 people running back and forth to there bases. The final count down starts everyone is firing at each other trying to waste their bullets. FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE.
As there on there way back to the hotel they stop off for an early dinner.

Can everyone please tell me there fears and I'll try put it in next chapter.
Thanks.