THE VACATION

"MUM, DAD I NEED SOME HELP WITH THE TV." Shouted George. "Okay okay stop shouting I'm here what do you need." Asked Martha. "The television keeps on going static can you fix it for me please." Said George. I'm not good with televisions and I have no idea on how to fix that, sorry but your just going to have to watch spongebob squarepants with the static." Said Martha. Okay once everyone is up we will go for a swim a wake us up and George try not pee in the pool this time okay, we don't want to end up closing the pool for a while because of you.
Half the people in the hotel have left because it's such a sun hot day the sun is scorching people constantly. The Jason family head off to the carnival down town to start there vacation off with a little bit of competition between them all because the whole family is very very athletic and love competing against each other. So they all head off to the ball throw and see how many balls they can get through the hole in 2 minutes. DING, DING, DING as the alarm goes off for everyone to stop throwing the balls. "Now in first place Luke with 24 balls through the whole, In second place it's Angel with 17 balls through the whole and on a three way tie with 7 balls though the whole its George, Martha and David. "Come along now kids lets go to our next activity" said Martha. "Where are we going now" asked Angel. "Well your mother and I thought we would go to a fortune teller and see if anything comes true" said David.
They got to the fortune teller house right next to the spooky house pouring with red gooey liquid to give the illusion as though it was blood and someone has died inside of the house and is forever coursed. So they walk into the fortune tellers place and ask for a reading of there future. They all get the exact same reading "you will die a horrible death and will never be remember by those who love you the most" everyone got that exact reading apart from one Luke, Luke's fortune was "you will be the one to save the world and save all of humanity, when that day comes you will no longer be known as Luke will now be known as captain.... captain... I can never remember the name that you will take once this has happened." said the fortune teller. My time with your family is up please show yourself out I've got many customers who a waiting. "But wait, what do you mean I will be the one to save the world and you can never remember what I will be called are there more people out there that have the same destiny as me." Said Luke in a very confused voice.
"Okay it's time to head back to the hotel now it's getting late and we still haven't had dinner yet." Said Martha. As the Jason family was heading back to their hotel Luke could not stop pondering over the fact that himself and other people will save the world and all of humanity.