Chap. #1

(Third Person P.O.V.)
Corpse Husband, happily living his life.
Sykkuno cuddling with him in his bed.
Both playing Among Us, just being happy.
But as soon as that happy moment started it ended.
The room was suddenly empty and black.
Sykkuno was gone for what felt like forever. Soon he appeared again but standing above Corpse, angry. The words echoed in his head:
"I. Hate. You. You CHEATING ASS BITCH!"
"Ahhhh!"
Corpse screamed while waking up from his horrible dream. Sweating very hard. Corpse had never cheated on Sykkuno. He loved Sykkuno with all his heart.
"Corpse, baby, what's wrong?!"
Sykkuno said, worried about his boyfriend, who was breathing hard and heavily.
"Um- I- Uh-"
Corpse couldn't look back on this nightmare, he felt like the world wanted him gone.
"Shhhh~, it's ok, I'm right here."
Sykkuno said, pulling Corpse into his chest, rubbing his back softly.
"Thanks Sykkuno, I love you."
Corpse said as he was calming down.
That night made him scared, not of his life but of Sykkuno's. Should he even be here with Corpse? Is Sykkuno's health ok with Corpse?

Corpse recently had been waking up in the night, waking up Sykkuno in the process. Sykkuno has probably not been getting good sleep. And in Corpse's mind it's all his fault. Sykkuno was in bed, cuddling one of Corpse's hoodies that he was wearing in his sleep. Corpse was very unstable mentally. He packed his stuff and left, only leaving the red hoodie Sykkuno was wearing.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(252 words)