Chap. #2

(Third Person P.O.V.)
It had been six months and thirteen days since Corpse had left Sykkuno. Sykkuno was still living in the same house, he figured Corpse ran to an apartment complex far away from him.
Sykkuno was very smart when it came to what Corpse was feeling. Sykkuno knew Corpse felt like he was messing Sykkuno up. But leaving him was probably the thing that hurt him the most. He loved Corpse and he knew Corpse loved him. So, Why?
(Corpse P.O.V.)
I went to the farthest apartment complex I could afford. But I wanted to first get some help not from friends, from family. So I drove to my mother's house and knocked on the door three times.
"Hello? Ah (Corpse Name)!" His mom squealed. "Hey mom,... I need to talk." Corpse said, his mother got the hint, letting him in the house.
"So what do you wanna talk about?" Corpse's mother asked. "How do like,ummm.." "Hmm?" Corpse's mother didn't get what he was trying to say. "How does a healthy relationship work? I think that's what I'm trying to ask." Corpse said not completely sure that was the right question but it seemed correct. "Hey I need your opinion on something." Corpse's mom said. "Yeah? What?" He answered. "Can darkness be a thing without light?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(221 words)