Just A Quick Runaway

Narrator:

Hannah skipped school for the whole week. Chandler is catching feelings for Skyler, Hannah likes Chandler...ALOT. Skyler likes Chandler too. What is gonna happen?

Skyler actually knows who Chandler is and Chandler knows who Skyler is. It's all a big secret.

••••••••••

Chandlers Thinking:

Skyler...Skyler...That name sounds familiar! Oh wait! That's who it is...Her. Chandler looks at Hannah and calls her name.

"Hannah, Come here!....Alone." Hannah walks over to him.

"Yeah Chandler?"

"Let's get this clear, you don't know who Skyler really is."

"Well yeah. I just met her." Hannah stated. Skyler walks up and says she has to go.

"Come here Chandler, I need to ask you something." Hannah says. He walks to her.

"Uhmmm.... Do you uh....may you maybe like me?"

"Uhh..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hannah, I like you..alot. but..."

"But what Chandler?!"

"Nothing.. uh I have to go." He says running off.

------------

Next day, Hannah's pov:

Alarm went off, She got ready for school. She grabbed her blade, just in case.

▪20 minutes later▪{narrator}

"Hey J and M!" Hannah yelled. They rolled their eyes in disgust.

Hannah ran to the bathroom and called Chandler "Can you find a way to come get me? Everyone hates me here!"

"Yeah I will." She hangs up and went into the bathroom stall, took out her blade then flushed it, literally. She didn't want anymore pain. She wanted to die but...she knows that's not a solution, she knows that of she does, they would have succeeded in their mission. She gets a text.

Chandler: I'm here

Hannah: I'm be right out.❤

Chandler: K

She puts her phone in her sweater pocket than run out of the bathroom and outside.

"Hey" Chandler said.

"Hi.."

"I don't like you, Hannah. I've been thinking about it yesterday and today." Chandler stated.

"Oh..., because I-I love you...."

"I love you too, Hannah. It's just..., I'm not single."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I'm dating.....I'm dating Skyler." Hannah ran off sobbing.