Bonus Chapter

“Eh?! Why?” I asked. Len smirked. “You overslept, so you get a punishment!” I frowned. “B-but...”

“Don't worry Rin, have you realized I cut off the banana pie? I lost weight!” My eyes widen. “I have to carry you on my back?! Again?!”

Len sighed, “Maybe, maybe not.”

“Len-sama... b-but we're dating!” I cried. “No excuse! You'll still get punishments for oversleeping! The rules never change.”

I sighed. “What is my punishment?”

“You'll see, tonight.” I raised my eyebrow. “T-tonight...?” He nodded. “Yep, tonight.”

***

“This is going too far!” I cried. Len sat on his bed and took of his shirt, leaving him with some pants. “C'mon, its your punishment and people who are dating sleep with each other.” He said.

“B-but we never slept with each other before!”

Len laid down on his side. “Rin, you'll have to carry me if you don't sleep with me.” I frowned a bit. “F-fine... but let me get my pillow and cover.”

“Couples sleep with the same covers.”

“What about my pillow?”

“Don't worry, there's enough space on my pillow for the both of us!” He smiled. Damn... I walked to his bed and laid down. I didn't put his covers over me, you can never trust a shirtless guy... well, that's what Mrs. Kagamine said.

Len threw the covers over my body. “You'll get cold.” He said.

“T-thanks...” I mumbled. It was pretty warmer sleeping with Len than sleeping by myself. Or maybe its just the cover...

I closed my eyes hoping I could fall asleep so this would be over. Just then, Len rapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest. I felt my cheeks burn. “U-um... do you think you could loosen your grip?” I asked.

“Hmm...” He squezzed me tighter. “You're warm, I like it. I'll get cold if I let you go.”

“Oh.” I said.

After a while, it was still dark and I was still awake. I was getting sleeping every minute. I wanted to sleep but I didn't want to at the same time... what if Len is awake.

What if he-- don't think like that Rin, you can have such a dirty mind.

My eyes dosed off and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

***

Len's POV

I woke up with Rin still in my arms. Maybe she's awake, she's the type of girl who'll wait for a long time just to wait for someone for a long time to either break free or to go somewhere.

I let go of Rin and looked at her cute, sleeping face. “You actually managed to fa asleep. I was expecting you to sneak out...” I smiled.

I got out of bed and strechted. I heard the covers being moved. I turned around and saw Rin, awake. Her face was red as a tomato. “G-good morning!” She squeaked.

“Morning,” I smiled. “How'd you sleep?”

“Good.” She replied.

“Good, so, whatcha hungry for?” I asked walking to my closet and putting a shirt on. “Anything...”

I looked at her and chuckled. “I'm gusssing you're really hungry for anything, right?” She nodded.

“Well, hurry up and change. I'll make you a big breakfast.” “Okay!”

A/N: I think you all will like what's going to happen! :3 So, after thinking about it, I'm kinda sad this story ended. So I'm making a sequel!!!!! Yay! I'm really into this story now and want to make more! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! See you at the sequel! Bai~!