Celebuzz- *Chrisemma* The New Hollywood Couple

Yes guys the news is true, Chris Evans and Emma Watson are the new Hollywood couple

Evans(34) and Watson(25) are well known for their roles of Steve Rogers and Hermione Granger, so its a crossover between the Harry Potter and the Avengers Universe.
The couple made their relationship public by posting about it on social media platform Instagram and also made their red carpet debut last night at the Oscars.
Watson recently won the Oscars for the best actress.
According to their close friends the two are very much in love and things are very serious between the pair.
Seeing as the actors never claimed any of their past partners, but this time posting it on their own, is a major sign itself that the things are very very serious. Even their siblings are cracking jokes and poking fun at them.
On asking them about their relationship, Emma responded "I m just so happy to finally find the one for me and I didn't want people to make any wierd assumptions so we announced it ourself, I love Chris so why hide our relationship."
Where as Evans answered bashfully "She is my once in a lifetime, it feels like I've been waiting for her my entire life and now that I have got her I am telling everyone to backoff, she is mine."
Fans around the world are going crazy over the pair and have various names for ship like #Chrisemma #Chrisma #Chrema

Share your opinion about the new couple in the comments box and if you have a ship name for them too?

A/N- Finally I completed my book. It was such an amazing journey🤩 And I am so thankful to my wonderful friend Yara for supporting me and making edits for my story. Love you a lot darling😘 I will be posting another story about Chris and Emma but Instagram style and it will be posted from New Year onwards.