Jack Rabbit

Jace is sick of looking at her and not being able to touch her. She wants to roam her hands all over her body. She wants to mark her skin with love bites all over. She wants to grind up against her. She wants her.

Jace is two seconds away from jumping over the table and fucking her like a jack rabbit on the cafeteria floor.

It's not like she's sex crazed, she's just so fucking horny.

Lexi knows what she's doing. She's just as horny and needs Jace to feel the same way. She needs her to get the way she get's when she needs someone so bad.

When Jace needs someone badly she'll skip the teasing and go straight into her, fucking her fast, hard and deep.

Jace slowly rubs her clothed clit under the table using her backpack, laptop bag and gym bag to hide herself from other eyes.

Lexi batts her eyelashes and that sets Jace off. She's up and running to the bathroom, knowing Lexi will follow.

When she's in the bathroom, Lexi too, she pushes, rather roughly, Lexi into the last stall. She has her pants and panties off quickly, then doing the same to Lexi. Two fingers enter Lexi and Lexi screams. She's screaming louder when Jace starts thrusting her fingers in her pussy.

"Your such a fucking tease, Lexi. How can you do that to me? How can you do that to momma?"

Jace's pussy is leaking. She's so wet and Lexi's pain filled moans make her want to cum. She likes it when Lexi is screaming in pain and Lexi knows it. Lexi will draw out the pain just for Jace.

"Answer me!" Jace screams, grabbing Lexi's mouth and squeezing it. Lexi whimpers and says "I do it for you, momma."

Jace slips another two fingers in and pounds those into Lexi. Jace is close, so close. Jace takes her free hand and chokes Lexi with it. She slams her into the door and Lexi whimpers. Lexi screams once Jace let's go and cums. Jace explodes to and then she cries. She does this every time she fucks Lexi like this.

"I'm sorry, Lexi.. "

"Hey! Jace, you know I like pain. It's okay."