Chapter 3: introduction.

Warning:

Emojis

Narrator POV.

It was 7 in the morning, dream finished taking his shower and was now baking his breakfast, which was bacon and eggs.

He then heard a ding on his phone and looked at it, someone texted him.

+Chat+

[Sippy cup]: good morning ❤❤

Good morning sapnap: Dream

[Sippy cup]: have you finished eating and taking a bath?

Haven't finished eating yet, why u ask?:[Dream]

[Sippy cup]: I'm driving u to work 😘

Ok and what's with this? 😘: [Dream]
😂: [Dream]

[Sippy cup]: I'm coming in 8 K! MEET YOU SOON

+++++++

Sapnap replied ignoring the question dream sent him.

Dream shrugged and finished cooking his food, he placed it on his plate then sat down as he began to eat. As he was eating he got another text from someone, he looked at who it was and it was a unknown person.

+Chat+

[???]: hello dream

Who's this?:[Dream]

[Wilbur]: oh it's wilbur soot from yesterday

Oh Hey wilbur:[Dream]

[Wilbur]: hello dream, anyways I will be waiting for you beside the buildings entrance so I can lead you to the others!

Oh ok! Sapnap will be driving me there so I'll meet you there soon!:[Dream]

[Wilbur]: oh sapnaps driving you?

Yeah he wanted to, so I'll meet you there!:[Dream]

[Wilbur]: yeah, I'll meet you there.

++++++++

Their chat then ended as dream continued to finish his food.

*•8:02am•*

Dream finished eating his food and was now waiting for sapnap to come. While he was browsing on Twitter he heard a honk/beep outside, must be sapnap, dream thought as he grabbed his bag and went out seeing sapnap open the car door from the inside, I walked to his car and got in.

"yknow you didn't really need to do this" [Dream]

"but I did didn't I?" [Sapnap]

"can't argue with that" [Dream]

Dream said as sapnap told the driver to go to the mcyt building where all the actors are.

|at the building|

The car stopped in font of the building and as always there are a huge crowd cheering at them, the driver got out and opened the door, dream and sapnap got out and walked inside.