Chapter 17: Familiar face

Jimin POV:

"We are downstairs." I heard Jin saying and looked at Namjoon.
"It's time." I said and he nodded. He put the glasses on and we went up to the entrance. I was really nervous inside but I had to hide it. Just before we walked inside one of the guards stopped us.
"Sir can I see your IDs." He asked and looked at us little suspicious. We handed him the card and he looked me up and down twice. Shit.
"Just a second. I will have to contact my supervisor." He said. Oh fuck he suspects something. He started walking and he hit Namjoon a little with his shoulder as he was passing by. It really was nothing but Namjoon dramatically fell to the ground and screamed.
"Ahhhh how dare you push me! Don't you see I am blind?!" He yelled at the guy and he looked at him in surprise.
"Oh I am sorry. It was an accident." He said and held his hand out to help Namjoon up.
"An accident?! You could be more careful with people like me!" He continued yelling and the guy looked around nervously. The people were watching us and whispering something to each other. He was frustrated.
"I didn't know I pushed you this hard please excuse me. Let me help you inside." He said nervously and helped Namjoon up.
"That's the least you can do." Namjon hissed and walked inside with his nose high up. I was following behind.
"Here you go. Please apologize me." The guy bowed to us and walked back outside.
"Good job." I told Namjoon and he fixed his sunglass with a smirk.

" I told Namjoon and he fixed his sunglass with a smirk

"Let's go." He said and we walked to the counter. There was only one girl so we walked up to her. She was young and her neckline was a little to low. This must be the girl V talked to.
"Hello Miss. We have a meeting with the director." Joon said and leaned closer to her. She looked at us and then at the folders on her desk.
"He is busy right now." She simply answered. I could see that she was secretly checking me out. Well then my turn.
"No problem we have time. We will just wait for him in the waiting room." I winked at her and she slowly nodded without taking her eyes of my lips. That is for real a bitch. We were walking where V told us the room would be and then I made a huge mistake. I looked one of the guards right into the eyes. I knew this guy.

Flashback

I run for my life as the police was following me. It was a messed up situation.
"Fuck!" I screamed as I heard them shooting. Suddenly a van pulled up next to me. The door opened and R screamed.
"Get inside!" I jumped in and they drove away quickly. Finally the police lost us.
"Great job." I said as I laid back out of breath.
"Thanks for saving my ass bro." I said and placed my hand on Rs shoulder. He hit my chest.
"Thanks to you for getting me out of jail." He smirked and so did I.
"Everything for you bro." Said the driver as he turned to us. It was Geun, Rs best friend. We got R out of jail together and that's when everything started.

End of flashback

This happened right before Jungkook kidnapped (Y/n) back then. I have never seen him since I got out of prison. And now Geun was standing there staring at me. Did he know what happened?
"Jimin keep going." Namjoon said as he pulled my arm. I was still just staring at Geun and so did he. This was awkward but also dangerous because I had no idea what he was thinking and what he knew.
"Park fucking Jimin." I could read it from his lips as he looked at me still in surprise. This is not good. He recognized me even with the black wig.

 He recognized me even with the black wig

Suddenly he reached to his head peace. I grabbed Namjoons arm.
"I need backup in the hall." Before he finished his sentence I made a run for it and pulled Namjoons with myself.
"What the hell?!" He yelled and turned around while running.
"Jimin get back here you mother fucker." Geun screamed and we ran even faster.
"Oh shit." Namjoons said as he realized what was going on. He threw the sunglasses away and we ran up to a door with a staircase picture on it. Bingo. I opened the door and we ran inside.
"Why does everybody hate you?!" Namjoon yelled at me but I ignored him. We had better things to think of. I knew we had to go to the basement so we ran downstairs. The guards were behind us but we were fast and they didn't catch up. At the end of the staircase I looked around. It was dark and there was no doors.
"Jimin come on!" Namjoons yelled and pointed at a door at the very back of the basement.

The only door there so they must be there. We ran up to the door and on the right side was another hallway with two other doors. One for the elevator and the other one must must have been where Jin and Hope were hiding.
"The door is open." Namjoons said and we walked inside to check but nobody was there. Only two chairs. One of them was broken and there were ropes around both of them. They were for sure here but not anymore.
"They escaped." Namjoon said as he took a closer look of the broken chair.
"But I don't think they got far because the building is secured really good. They must be here somewhere." He said and somehow I was a little relieved. They must be okay if they had the strength to escape. Y/n is a strong girl. I am glad Jungkook trained her.
"Well well look a this." Suddenly we heard from the back. We turned around just to see at least 10 guards and a person in the middle. Two guards held V tight.
"We have visiters I see." This was the person I really didn't want to meet.

" This was the person I really didn't want to meet