After ending

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up the next morning and felt somehow little strange. What happened last night was weird but also heartbreaking. I couldn't be with Jimin and he knew that. Somehow I needed to talk to him and solve everything that happened. I was about to get out of the bed but someone stopped me.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked with his raspy voice and wrapped his arms around my waist still with his eyes closed.

"I need to talk to Jimin for a second." I said but he didn't let go. Instead he sat up and looked at me with an eyebrow lifted.
"Jimin? Why?" He asked curious and I scratched the back of my head.
"You see...I guess he misunderstood some things so I will just explain it to him." I answered but Jungkook was till staring little suspicious.
"Okay?" He said and laid back down. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't be like this. It's just a minute." I said and kissed his cheek. He pouted a little but aggred. I laughed at his childish behavior.
"Come back fast." He said and I nodded before heading out of the room. I didn't know the time. It was still dark but it could be already 3pm. This underground house makes me lose track in time. I went to Jimins room and knocked on the door. No answer. He must have been still asleep.
"Should I come back later?" I thought to myself but to be honest I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly opened the door and looked inside. Only darkness. As I opened the door a little more wide and the light came inside I saw that his bed was empty.
"Where is he at?" I asked myself and went closer to his bed. It was empty and his clothes were also gone. Just then I realized a peace of paper folded on the nightstand. I grabbed it and opened it. It was a letter for me.

Dear (Y/n),

I am writing this letter for you because I know you are the one who will find it. You will come to my room to talk with me. You wouldn't want our relationship to be awkward so you are standing in my room now to talk with me but instead you found this letter. It's hard for me to do that because you and your stupid friends turned out to be the only people I trust and love. After everything that happened you forgave me and let me be a part of this family even though what I did was horrible. I am really thankful for that. There is something I didn't tell you and it still haunts me till this day and will forever. Back then I took the life of you dad. I was the one who did it not R. There is not enough time to tell you how sorry I am for everything and if I could turn back time I would. You changed me. It sound so cringe but it is true. Because of you I know now that there is much more than just hate in this world. I can't believe that I am writing this but I am happy now and this is not the malicious joy but happiness. This sound so ridiculously I know. Anyway please tell the jerks that I will miss them and who knows maybe one day we will meet again. You will forever have a place in my heart and I hope one day you will be able to forgive me. Good bye.

And don't even dare to cry. I am not worth that much ;).

Jimin

My eyes were teary as I was reading the letter. I fell to the floor and cried.
"Dad...I miss you so much." I mostly try to be strong but the memories still hunt me. Even though I wasn't sure about it but somehow I knew that it was Jimin. I guess I tried to push those thoughts away but deep down I knew it. Somehow I wasn't mad. He killed my father. The only person I had but I still wasn't mad. This stupid boy. He really just left. "Jimin I can forgive but I will never forget." After this last thought I walked back to Jungkook and sat down at the end of the bed. He opened his eyes and saw me sitting there with puffy eyes.

 He opened his eyes and saw me sitting there with puffy eyes

He quickly sat up and pulled me into a hug.
"(Y/n) what's wrong? Did he say something I have to kill him for?" He asked pissed and somehow that made me laugh a little. They always teased each other and the next day Jimin always left for about a week. Jungkook used to check his room so often if he was back. I handed him the letter and he started reading it.
"Oh fuck. He really left?" He asked as he finished reading and looked at me. I nodded.
"He had feeling for you." He added and once again I nodded.
"I know." I answered and lowered my head a little. He whipped his face with his hand and looked at the wall.

 He whipped his face with his hand and looked at the wall

"But I love you." I said and leaned closer to him.
"I love you too." We hugged each other for the longest time. I hope this will really be the end of our nightmare and we can finally live a peaceful life together like a normal family.
"Jungkook let's move back to Korea." I said still holding onto him.
"Alright." He answered and with that we mad our decision. Our new life will start now. A chapter is over but the story has just began.

 A chapter is over but the story has just began