#HTS42

#HTS42

I thought we were gonna call it a day but Janella keeps on ordering different kind of liquor for us, I couldn't believe Spyder told me that she has a weak alcohol tolerance but look at her—she just retouched a while back and she's back to her sober self.

It amazes me that my eyes grew wider while watching her walk sophisticatedly towards our table, Luther was smoothly guiding her without touching her.

I inhaled deeply as Janella went back to her seat, she's all smiles as she propped her chin in her right palm while looking at me with squinting eyes and the other hand started touching the lips of her wine glass on the table between us.

I timidly smiled back.

"Luther," she called and Luther stepped closer to the table beside her. "May mga bukas pa bang boutique?"

"Magtatanong ako." He stepped back a bit; pressing something on his earpiece as he talks quietly.

I could understand them talking in Tagalog, I could also talk using it but I'm afraid to be embarrassed when they hear me. I must admit that it was awkward to listen to because I always stutter.

"May kailangan ka bang bilhin?" Luther asked Janella in a respectful and formal deep voice.

Omo, that's spooky. I immediately brought my eyes to my glass of beer. 

He's Janella's bodyguard, for days we were always with him because Janella couldn't be anywhere without him. It's for her safety so even when I was afraid of huge men, I trusted her bodyguard.

It's past nine in the evening, I don't think she could still go to shopping. I don't even know why I'm still here because I have a curfew for myself, I was hoping to get home before nine.

"Yup! I wanna go buy dresses so I and Tocca will match tomorrow night!"

My eyes widened, waving my hands.

"Iie, daijyoubu desu!" I covered my mouth when my voice raised a little, I shook my head shyly. "No, I'm fine. I have dresses at home, you don't need to buy me."

"I wasn't asking!" she chuckled and turned to Luther again questioningly. "Can we still do that?"

"You can do that tomorrow morning, Ms. Ranji," he answered.

Her eyes squinted at him. "What's the meaning of that?"

"Ipagpabukas niyo na lang dahil gabi na at nakainom pa kayo."

Janella rolled her eyes.

"Fine but I don't have much time to go out tomorrow, tell my newly hired assistant to buy me pair of dresses with my size and Tocca's."

Luther only nodded and went back to his posture. Janella smiled adorably at me.

"Do you wanna go home now?"

My cellphone vibrated on the table beside my glass, I saw Spyder's name that made me pout a bit as I read it while nodding at Janella's question.

Spyder:
You still there?

He already called Luther earlier to take me home but Janella didn't want to go home yet, I stayed.