umm chile anyways

Currently, the three unusual... people(?) were out on a walk.
And like always, Goblin was being a little shithead.
And Scout and Darryl had to use,,, the leash. (dont hmu if you dont know)
"Jesus Christ Goblin, can't you sit still for 5 seconds!?"
The tallest out of the three, Darryl, was currently on horny toddler duty, as Scout was taking a shit lol
"NO!! YOU PUT ME ON THE LEASH!"
"Because you're acting like a goddamn dog."
"I wanna run aroooouuuunnnnd........"
Goblin was currently tugging on the leash, trying to get to a bug. A literal fucking grasshopper.
"If you keep this shit up, I'll have to punish you."
"We're in a park, Darryl."
Scout's voice came from behind them.
"Yeahhhhhh,, we're in a public place!"
"There are bathrooms."
Scout stared at Darryl as if waiting for something.
"Goblin, cmon."
Darryl tugged on the leash, turning towards their shared van.
"nOO-"
And then they got picked up by the other top lol.
And then carried to the van.
The middle seats had been taken out a while ago for these kind of occasions, and there were peices of trash all over the floor.
"Strip. Both of you."
The ramlike man's deep voice filled the van and the two others immediately obeyed. What else would they do, eat a big Mac?
Currently Scout was grinning like a madman while Goblin was a blushing, stammering mess.
Darryl pushed the small being onto the floor on their hands and knees. Not too hard though, just enough to do the thing ig
"Scout. You know what to do."
Scout nodded, grinning as they positioned themself in front of the small being's mouth, then shoving their dick in their (Goblin) mouth. They were pretty big, about nine inches. Which explained Goblin's constant gagging.
"Mnngh! Mhh-"
"Just shut up, whore."
Darryl's deep voice startled the other two once again as he shoved his cock into Goblin's ass.
"MMGH-"
SLAP!
Darryl had spanked Goblin. Hard enough to leave a red mark.
"By the way, my dear, you better not fucking cum through any of this."
The small being squirmed a bit as they got rammed into from both sides.
"mmNGH- GH--"
"Didn't he tell you to shut the hell up?"
Scout yanked on Goblin's pink and red hair, pulling their head up and speeding up his pace. Darryl did this as well.
"mmnn,"
Another spank. damn goblin just stfu
Scout twitched a bit in Goblin's mouth. They were close.
After a few thrusts, they busted a nut lol
And... Their cum... Tasted like smarties.
Weird.
They came in Goblin's mouth, waiting for them to swallow it all before pulling out.
A few thrusts later, Darryl came too. He came inside as well, and unsurprisingly, Goblin had busted at least five nuts 😔 not cool gob
He then pulled out and shoved a buttplug in Goblin's a-- oop they're asleep.
"So uh,, should we just go home now or--"
Darryl got into the driver's side seat and nodded after getting his clothes back on.
Scout soon got redressed, sat a sleeping Goblin in the backseat, and then hopped in the passenger's side.