Chapter 88 -A Message From The Future Foundation!-

*Thank god the class trial is finally over~! Now.... let's get to some boring stuff. Oh and P.S: Once the traitor is found out, I can go back to the other character's P.O.V since the reason why I'm mainly using Lucky Guy was because he's the protagonist, and also because I don't want you guys to figure out who the traitor or the killer is that early, so yeah~!*

     Lucky Guy's P.O.V: "?"

     Since Emma wasn't feeling very happy about helping out in the kitchen, the others told her to relax as they helped prepare lunch for us.

     And it just bothers me that this is what Monokuma wanted... He wanted to break our spirits and revealed what's behind our mind... 

     And that's despair. 

     "Lucky Guy, can we talk for a moment?" I heard Freddy walked up from behind me. "It's about the class trial--"

     I held my hands out to stop him from talking. "I don't know what to think of you, Freddy, but..." I hesitated. "I couldn't believe you did 'that' to Emma's father."

     "That's the part I wanted to talk to you about!" The lawyer admitted. "It's not my fault that he wanted to kill me! What else could I have done? Besides, I would've died first!"

    It's true. But after watching what you did to Leo Beck in the past... I... I don't know what else to say about that...

     "Freddy," I felt my shoulders dropped slightly down as I looked away from him. "You... you..."

     Should I tell Freddy about his past? And also to Kreach-- Wait, he's dead... Although, what about Emma? Does she wanted to know that her family was ruined because of the lawyer... Aw man! That'll ruin the moment, won't it? I guess... Orpheus was right all along! Once everybody figures out about their past... It'll be very haunting to escape what we remembered!

     "You what?" Freddy impatiently said. 

     "Nevermind," I turned away from him, "Anyways, have you seen Victor somewhere?"

     "No, why?" 

     "Nothing much, just wanting to ask him about something." 

     . . . 

     Walking away from him, I headed down the hallways, and once I came to my destination, I knocked on Victor's door. 

     Knock. Knock. 

     "Victor?" I knocked again. "It's me, Lucky Guy."

     Hearing my voice, the postman opened his door, and I was surprised to find his dog pouncing on me happily to greet me. 

     "Aye!" I lifted a small smile as Victor's dog licked my face when I fell onto the floor. "Stop, that tickles!" 

     Giving me an apologetic look, Victor motioned for his dog to get off of me, and his dog obeyed as he went back into the room quietly...

     Lending his hand to pull me off from the floor, I smiled and thanked him before asking, "Anyways, did you still have the letter or that envelope thingy with you?"

     Nodding his head, Victor instantly pulled out the letter that was wrapped in an envelope, and carefully handed it to me. 

     "Thanks, you're the best," I smiled. "I promise we'll escape together, so don't you worry, okay?"

     The postman nodded again with a small smile before motioning with his hand that he needed to head back into the room...

     After bidding each other good-bye, I didn't waste any second as I headed into my room with my room key, and grabbed the small box that was hiding in its hiding spot... Wondering what the envelope or the letter contains, I felt a small lump inside of it, and immediately opened the letter...

     Inside contains a key that appears to fit into the treasure box... and after unlocking the treasure box...

     "A tape recorder?" I held my mouth open as I looked around in my room to find something to plug into the small TV. 

     (Author's note: I could make Lucky Guy go to the computer data room to do that, but let's just say there's one in Lucky Guy's room, okay?)

     Finally, I was able to click 'Play' on the button after putting the tape recorder inside and... What I saw next, shocked me to the core...

     There was a young girl dressed in a school uniform and she was not wearing any buttons for her eyes... She looked like any average high school girl with blonde hair, black and white bear clips on her hair, a red bow on her left side of her chest, and a white tie hanging on her uniform... 

     Who is she? Why is the tape recorder showing her? More importantly, what is she doing in the footage?

     "The agreement terms have been signed and the truth has been revealed to you by the headmaster of Hope Peak's Academy, Junko Enoshima!" The high school girl smiled down at the camera. "You got that right! This is no ordinary school for the Ultimates! There Was Never A School That Fits Your Needs! Your Desires! They're. All. Mine! Got it?" She smiled, showing her perfect white teeth in front of the camera...

     "Is that..." I paused. "The mastermind?"

     "Anywho~" Junko crossed her arms with a smirk. "To those who are watching this footage, just know that despair can only win if you bring hope into your mind." Then as if she was another different person, her entire form shifted with a heavy accent. "And it's going to be a long way if we're to bring the tragedy back to life again!"

     Then the screen faded into black...

     "Um, hello? Testing... Testing?" I heard the statistic noise coming from the TV. "Hello? Anybody there?"

     . . . 

     As the screen finally glowed, I could see the image of a young man wearing a black suit, and again... He has NO button eyes.

     "Oh? It's on? Ahem, listen you guys," he began urgently. "I'm Makoto Naegi from the Future Foundation, and used to be a student in Hope Peak's Academy--"

     Makoto Naegi? Black Suit? Future Foundation? I wondered out loud to myself... Oh right! Edgar had mentioned that he was saved by this stranger from entering here! So he must be the good guy!