A

Soojin is a blind girl.  She had been staying at home since she was a kid. She was raised by her single mother after her dad passed away.
Her mother works as a maid in one mansion.

One day, they lost their home in fire which makes Soojin's mother have to live in her employer's house and bring her daughter with her until they get a new place to live.

"Omma, are we allowed to stay here?" Soojin ask her mom. "Where else should I bring you? We don't have any place to go. I won't send you to your aunt" her mother reply.

"For now, just stay in this room, okay. Do not go out there or else my boss will catch us both and kick you out" her mother continue.

Soojin nod.

"What if I want to use the toilet?" Soojin suddenly ask after a while.

"Make sure around you were all quiet, then you can call me. I'll help you to go to the toilet-" after taking some breath, her mother then continues, "Don't ever try to roam around this house, remember. Even though the employers are always busy, both wife and husband are sometimes not around and always outstation, you should just stay in this room. And we do still have our chance to live here. Other than us, the security guard and the gardener, there's also a daughter of the owner lived in here. She never leave the house and never meet her friends. I guess she don't have any friends. Anyway, don't walk around okay? Don't let yourself being caught by her daughter." after her mom told her that, she took a leave to continue her works.

Soojin sits alone in the maid's room. After a moment, she started to touch every thing in the room. Trying to know every place and the position of the things.
To make her easy moved around sometime.

Suddenly she thought about the daughter of the house. Thinking that their life is kinda similar. She wonders if the girl is also blind like her, because of what her mother had said that the girl never leave the house. Soojin who also always stayed at home back then,  at least has someone whom she can play or talk with which is her cousin. Not like that girl. She felt pitied or sympathy, poor girl.

Right at 12:00 P.M, her mother brings her some food to eat since she hasn't eaten any breakfast yet.

Her mom then helps to feed her. "It's okay mom. You can eat your food. I can eat myself" Soojin said to her mom and take the spoon from her mother's grip. She feed herself carefully. Her hands were all busy. The left hand was groping the plate and the spoon, while the right one was busy scooping the rice and the side dish that her mom had brought to her.

Her mother smiled bitterly watching her daughter grow up bigger now. She feel ease after know that her daughter can take care of herself.

"Just continue eat dear. Omma need to prepare some food for the girl now" her mom said while caress Soojin head. Soojin smile with a little nod. She then continue eating her brunch.

After her mom went out, her phone suddenly ringing. She stop eating and groping her hands again to find her phone.
After she got her phone, she slide it and answer the call.

"Soojin, where are you? I miss miss miss miss miss you so so much!" Soyeon said right after Soojin pick up the phone.
Soyeon is Soojin's cousin. She always hang out with her after Soyeon back from school. They're pretty closed to each other. But Soyeon's mother don't like it when Soyeon hang out with Soojin cuz' she always said that Soojin brings a bad luck to their life. That is why she tells Soyeon to quit meet Soojin.

"I'm with my omma now. I think we can't meet anymore. Cuz' my mom had been decided to live at this house." Soojin reply.

"We can't? Tell me where you live, I'll go there and meet you up. We can talk a lot and play around" Soyeon said excitedly.

"No.no...- I can't tell you. My mom told me not to get caught by the owner of this house. Which means I have to hide in the room for whole time" Soojin reply and scrab her nape.

Soyeon then whining, "But I really miss you. Miyeon also here with me. She also said the same".

Soojin holds her tears, "One day, I'll promise you we'll meet again".

Soyeon then heave a sigh. "I gotta go now. Talk to you later Soyeon" said Soojin and ended the call. She put her phone to the floor and start to crying.

She move to the food again and finish it slowly while sobbing.

"If only I can stay with Soyeon in her house, I wouldn't feel this bored" said Soojin on her thoughts.

(time skip)

"dear? you can out from the room now. The owner already leave to outstation. Don't worry about her daughter, she didn't out from her room at this time" Soojin's mother say.

"Let me bring you to the restroom first" Her mother then helps Soojin up and brings Soojin to the way to it. Soojin's left hand busy groping on the walls. Her mother let her do it to make her remember the way to go there. So Soojin can go by herself later.

After she done doing her business in the restroom. Her mother let her to go back to the room to see if she remember the way or not.

Soojin slowly walking forward. Trying to remember the way she took just now. Her mother felt so glad when Soojin arrived at the room's door. "You remember it now. So I can leave you for now right? I have to clean the next floor" her mother said and grabs her brooms to the second floor. Leaving Soojin alone at the kitchen.

Soojin then gathered all of her courage and roam around the kitchen. To remember all the furniture's places, the place of the water dispenser, and the way to the living room.

She start from the maid's room to the toilet back. Then she back to her room until she totally remember all of it. She walks to the dining table and back to her room, she then walks to the water dispenser and to the dining table and last to her room back.
She kept doing it until she didn't bump to any furniture or the walls.

Suddenly she feels like there's someone is watching her. She stop for a while. But then thank goodness her phone were ringing that time which makes her hurriedly back to her room.

"Hello? Who's there?" Ask Soojin.
"It's me Miyeon. I miss you. I want us to hang out again. Cuz' I have some story to share with you guys" Miyeon, Soojin's friend called her.

"I can't for now. I'm sorry Miyeon" said Soojin.

"I know. Don't say sorry, it's not your fault"

"How are you Soojin? Everything going well right?" Miyeon ask.

"Yes, I'm good for now. Miyeon-ah, I have to end the call now. My mom is calling me" said Soojin and quickly switch off the phone call. Her mother didn't even call her. She just don't want to talk longer with her friend. She don't want to make her friend worried about her.

Again her instinct tells that someone is watching her which makes her goosebump. She run cautiously to her bed and hides herself with the blanket. Until she didn't remember when she falls asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________
BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
STAY SAFE STAY BRAVE
______________________________________________________________________________________

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]