G

Soojin has been discharged from the hospital since four days ago and currently staying in Miyeon's apartment.

She haven't in touch with Shuhua, and don't know where is Shuhua whereabout.
When Miyeon took her to that house, the security guard tells them that the owner already went back to Taiwan.

Soojin didn't even know where exactly Shuhua's hometown.
She sit near the window, trying to train her eyes by looking around.
Busy at watching the birds flying on the sky, looking a cars on the roads, tiny people walking on the ground and many other things. She so happy that she can see the world before she die.

It was Sunday that time, and Miyeon also there making some hot drink for them two.

"By the way Miyeon., you said that you were living with Soyeon. But I'd never meet her since I was discharged. Where the hell is she? Aren't she miss me?" Soojin ask.

Miyeon didn't even give a sign to answer the question. She then brings two cup of hot coffee with her and sit next to Soojin and join her enjoying the views.

"Yah.. Are you not listening? Where is Soyeon?" Soojin ask again.

Suddenly someone's ring the bell.
"wait here" said Miyeon and stand up to open the door.

"Hi?" Yuqi awkwardly greeting them.

"You again? What are you doing here?" Soojin ask with her eyebrows creased.
"Why? Am I not allowed to come here?" Yuqi stop at her spot, scared with Soojin's reaction.

Miyeon chukles and went to the kitchen to make Yuqi a drink.

"How are you? How's your eyes?" Yuqi ask Soojin before land her butts on Miyeon's spot.

"Good. Thanks for asking" Soojin reply after taking a sip of her coffee.
Yuqi can't stop from looking at Soojin's eyes which makes Soojin annoyed with her action.

"Stop looking at her now. Here your drink" said Miyeon and pass the cup to Yuqi and sit in the middle between Soojin and Yuqi.

"So what's your plan now Soojin?" Miyeon ask and lift her cup to drink.

"What should I do? I know nothing" said Soojin and lowered her head down.

"Don't worry., I can help you" Yuqi interrupt.

"Nevermind., I have some spot for you in my company. You can tell me when you want to start" Miyeon said.

"Can I start after I meet Shuhua? I really want to meet her now. Really miss her" Soojin said pout still looking down.

"and Soyeon too" she continue.

Miyeon and Yuqi look at each other face and mute.
Yuqi smile bitterly to Miyeon. While Miyeon bit her lower lips.
"Yah.., do you think you can go to Taiwan without nothing? You need money, don't you? That is why I'm telling you to start working with me first and you can do whatever you want after that" Miyeon said to Soojin while raised her voice. Like she was giving a great advice to Soojin.

"Anyway, Miyeon. You have three rooms right? Can I move here too? I'm so bored in my rent room. I don't have any friends here other than you two" Yuqi suddenly ask Miyeon.
"Since when I'm your friend?" Soojin ask with her eyebrows creased.

"Since the first time I met you!" Yuqi raised her voice.

"No don't let her Miyeon. There's no room left. Where should she sleep then?" Soojin try to stop Miyeon from agree with Yuqi.

"Don't worry, I will not sleep with you. I'll sleep in Soyeon's room" Yuqi reply.

"You know Soyeon?" Soojin ask.

Yuqi nod.

"If you know her, then where she is right now?" Soojin ask again and makes the two silent.

(time skip)

Soojin sitting on her bed while playing with her phone. She saw an article about a young girl turn to be a new CEO of the most influence company.

She suddenly imagine herself as the girl.
But then she change her imagination and start to imagine the girl she saw was Shuhua. How happy she feel if become a part of Miyeon's company just to meet with Shuhua after that.

She put her phone on the bed and continue imagine about how she met Shuhua. The sweet and the bitter moment always happened.

Few minutes later miyeon greeted her.
"Soojin? are you still awake?" said Miyeon before enter the room after got a signal from Soojin.
"About the job that I offered to you, do you still need a time to think about it? Don't worry, me and Yuqi will help you doing that. Cuz' for now I really need someone in that spot. The person who use to be working that spot was already leave almost a month" Miyeon explained and sit next to Soojin.

"It's my first time to have a job. So I was kinda scared to start any new in my life. But may I know what spot are waiting for me?" Soojin ask.

Miyeon take her breath and answer, "Chief Operating Officer. A person next to me".

Soojin widen her eyes.

"Yah how can I have that? I know nothing!"  Said Soojin and slam Miyeon's arm.

"I already told you, me and Yuqi can help you. You don't have to worry" Miyeon reply.

"Why don't you just ask Yuqi to take that spot?"

"Because she don't want it. She prefer the one she have now"

Soojin creased her eyebrows and scan Miyeon for a while.

Miyeon rose her eyebrows and smile looking at Soojin.

"I'll give you the answer tomorrow. I felt dizzy now. I guess I overwork my eyes today" said Soojin and hide her face with the pillow.

"Okay, you should take a rest now. Goodnight" Miyeon then switch off the light and went out before close the door.

Miyeon then take a deep breathe and lean her back to the door.
And looking on the ceiling to stop her tears from falling.
She try to recruit Soojin for Soyeon's position in the company. But Soojin still not ready to start any job yet. That is why she felt so down that moment.

She saw Soyeon's room infront of her. She slowly walks in and sit on Soyeon's bed. Slowly her tears fallings. Her eyes busy looking from wall to walls. Hands busy wiped the tears.

She really miss Soyeon. And she really don't know how to tell Soojin about her cousin.
She close her face with her palms and start crying. Crying without any sounds are made, only snort were heard.

Most hurting moment she ever felt.
Everytime she having a hard time, there's always Soyeon comforting her. But now, she's not around. Hard for Miyeon to accept it.

She really hope Soyeon were there, caressing her back while calming her down. Hoping that incident never happened.

______________________________________________________________________________________
BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
STAY SAFE STAY BRAVE
______________________________________________________________________________________

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]