O

Shuhua furiously leave Soojin behind.
Her tears falling wetting her cheek.
Soojin from the back follow Shuhua and stop her.

"Let me go!"

"No I won't! You're not in the state to be left alone" said Soojin while holding both Shuhua's arms.

"I hate you! You do know me from the first we met but you didn't even tell me that? How can I meet you again after know that you knew how I'm looking for an investor? Suddenly I felt so disgusting too dirty for you" said Shuhua try to let go off her arms from Soojin grips.

Soojin shook her head and frown her eyebrows. "No.., I'm sorry Shuhua" she then hug Shuhua to calm her down.

"Why.., why did you do this to me?" Shuhua fall down to her knees.
Both cry.

Soojin squat front of Shuhua and cup her cheeks. "I don't even know why. I just too shock that I can meet you again. I really don't know what to do. I thought you will greet me like how you always did, but I'm wrong. You didn't"

"So is it my fault now? So you really meant it right? The words that you compared me? How glad you even say that I'm your ex-girlfriend? You do really don't want us to be in relationship isn't it? You..- You fucking don't know the truth! How come you say that to me!" Shuhua raised her voice.

"No..- no that's not what I meant Shuhua-yah.. Please listen to me first" said Soojin hoping for Shuhua to listen to her.

"No! I should be the first one to tell you everything! Look, I know a lot on how you see into me right now. So disgusting right? Remember that I explained to you before about my company went bankrupt? And my parents told me to continue the business? That's the truth but I never fuck with any guys! I'm only serve them a drink and talk with them. I'm not a bitch for god sake Soojin-ah! I just doing it to get an investor so that the business went well back. I never leave you, never once in my life. The reason why I didn't contact with you because the phone was broken and I have to go back to my hometown. I'm sorry if my sudden missing change your thought about me. I know you hate me now, the words you'd been saying before indeed hurts me too. I..- I'm sorry for everything"

Soojin muted. She wipe her tears while listen to Shuhua.

She caress Shuhua's cheek gently. "I'm sorry I didn't even tell you that. I'm really sorry Shuhua-yah. Let us just forget all of this and continue our life. Let's create our new journey our new chapter"

The both can't stop from wiping their tears.

(time skip)

After telling her friends, Soojin went home first with Shuhua.
The both lying down next to each other on the bed.
"Now tell me, how did you know it was me when we met at the hotel?" Shuhua ask while playing with Soojin's hand.

"I'm not blind. Of course I knew it you"

"Soojin~ you said you were blind when you live with me in the past?" Shuhua stare coldly at Soojin's eyes which makes Soojin can't hold her laugh.

"Even though I was blind, doesn't mean I can't feel you and see you right? That the special ability I got. I can see people by smell their scent. I know you well" said Soojin telling the truth.

Shuhua back smiling and playing with Soojin's hand.

"Can you tell me about your surgery?" Shuhua suddenly ask which makes Soojin lost her reaction.

"We shouldn't talk about this. It was such a bitter memory for me. I'm sorry, I'm not strong enough to tell you yet. One day, I'll promise"

"By the way, why did your dad told you to meet a guy again? I thought I was enough" Soojin ask.

Shuhua look at their hands intertwine and reply, "Because the amount. Not like how my father want it. The amount that we had been agreed was low from what my dad expected"

Soojin smile, "Why you didn't even tell me that? I can add the amount. Actually I'm already set the amount before I met you, but when I got the agreement I saw that you put was far low from what I set. Let me do another agreement and cancel the recent one, okay"

Shuhua smile widely and hug Soojin tight.

(time skip)- a week has passed

Soojin and Shuhua live their day happily ever after. No one ever come to disturb them.
But, someone do jealous with their relationship.

Everytime she saw Soojin and Shuhua sitting next close to each other, she also sit there and talk with them. She don't let the two enjoy their time together.

One day Shuhua went back to Taiwan for work matters.
They spent time by doing a video call whenever they were free until the midnight.

But still same, the jealous girl always interrupt with their conversation.
They didn't even notice it and just doing like they always did.

As they thought it was kind of the reason to make the friendship closer.

"So what should we do for tomorrow, sunday night? Clubbing?" Miyeon ask and land her butts on the couch next to Soojin.

"No, not me. If Shuhua know about it, I'll be death" Soojin reply.

"Lol, you guys weren't even a married couple. Why you look so afraid?" Yuqi teased.

"But still we're a couple" Soojin reply with a force smile.

"Then change the way. How about enjoy a picnic at Han River?" Miyeon again giving a suggestion.

"That will be great! We haven't going to any picnic yet. So I'm in!" Soojin reply excitedly.

"Call!" Miyeon support.

"Okay, but you guys buy me the food okay" said Yuqi while pout.

(time skip)

The trio already went into their own room after back from Han River for a picnic.
Soojin still doing a video call with Shuhua in her room, and already fallen asleep.
But then a girl came into her room quietly and tip-toeing to Soojin's direction.
She didn't even notice the video call next to Soojin.

She cup Soojin's cheek and slowly lean her face closer to Soojin.
"I thought the eyes was Soyeon, but why you still look the other girl and not me?" said the girl almost whisper.

"Yuqi?" Shuhua clueless calling Yuqi's name through the video call.

tbc

______________________________________________________________________________________
BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
STAY SAFE STAY BRAVE
______________________________________________________________________________________

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]

yes I know, another boring part 🙃