Chapter Three

Jack had been silent through all of this. Watching father and son go at it, hearing the brothers argue, and then comfort one another. Then watching Dean struggle with the turmoil building inside of him. Through it all he stayed silent. Now he spoke up.

"Guys. I might know who the Archangel is" He said

Dean, Cas and Sam turned to look at Jack.

"Who Jack?" Cas said

"My Father. My real Father" Jack said

"What?" Dean said, the color leaving his face, "That can't be, you killed him"

"I think he may have found a way back. He's been reaching out to me for over a week. I thought it was just nightmares, but now...I'm not so sure" He said looking from one to the other.

"Jack, why didn't you say something?" Cas asked

"Like I said, I thought they were just nightmares." Jack said

Dean dropped into a chair and put his head in his hands.

"Jack, share with the group man" He said in frustration, more to himself than to Jack. Then looking at Cas he said, "Alright, so how do we find Lucifer."

"We might be able to create a tracking spell from the Angel dust that was left behind. It looks like he was there more than once, so there should be enough." Cas said

"Great, lets go get some" Dean said standing. Cas held out his hand, in it was a vial with a gold powder inside of it. Dean looked mildly surprised as he reached for it.

"Thanks" Dean said, "So what else do we need?"

"Myrrh, and Human blood" Cas said

"Sounds good, lets do this" Dean said

Jo

She hung from chains in the dungeon of this place. She had since figured out that she was in Hell. Actual Hell! Her body hurt from the torture the demons had put her through. They wanted to know exactly where the bunker was located. The vision she had gotten of her Mother in the garage hadn't been real. It had been in her head. Projected to her by Lucifer himself. She wondered how this could possibly be happening. It was her own stupidity she supposed. She should have known that her spell hadn't worked, that it was not her mother who had come to her. She should have told her Dad.

She thought longingly about her family. Her brother. She'd give anything to tousle his shaggy brown hair, that he had recently been letting grow cause he wanted to look like Uncle Sam. It drove their Dad nuts.

"Swear to God Bobby, you're going to wake up one morning and find out I took a pair of scissors to that mop!" He would threaten. She smiled, and then tears came to her eyes, and began to pour again.

Oh Daddy! I'm so sorry! She thought. She heard a door open and close down the hall from her cell, and she knew they were coming back. She started fighting her shackles again. Then she stopped, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had an idea.

She let her body go slack, and slowed her breathing. Eyes closed. The door to her cell opened and two male demons came in.

"Wake up!" The one yelled, and he slapped her across the face. She hid the flinch, and hung there. Unmoving.

"Hey!" The other one yelled, "Is she still alive?"

"Oh man, I hope so! Lucifer will not be happy if she is dead!" The first one said in a panicky tone. The other one came over and held two fingers to her throat, feeling for a pulse. He couldn't find one.