𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 [ 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 ]

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗-
FULL NAME:
Oliver Ivan Todoroki

ORIGIN:
Unsure

MEANING:
Oliver
English Baby Names Meaning:
In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: The olive tree. The biblical olive tree symbolizes fruitfulness and beauty and dignity. 'Extending an olive branch' signifies an offer of peace.

French Baby Names Meaning:
In French Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: The olive tree. The biblical olive tree symbolizes fruitfulness and beauty and dignity. Extending an olive branch signifies an offer of peace.

German Baby Names Meaning:
In German Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: Elf army. Can also be a Relic, ancestral heritage.

Latin Baby Names Meaning:
In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: Olive (symbol of peace); peaceful.

Norse Baby Names Meaning:
In Norse Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: Affectionate.

Shakespearean Baby Names Meaning:
In Shakespearean Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: As You Like It' Son of Sir Rowland de Boys. 'As You Like It' Sir Oliver Martext, a vicar.

American Baby Names Meaning:
In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Oliver is: Affectionate.

Ivan
Greek Baby Names Meaning:
In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: Glorious gift.

Hebrew Baby Names Meaning:
In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: Gift from God.

Russian Baby Names Meaning:
In Russian Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: The Russian form of John: Gracious gift from God. Ivanhoe is the medieval variant Sir Walter Scott used for the Saxon hero of 'Ivanhoe.

Slavic Baby Names Meaning:
In Slavic Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: Ivanhoe is the medieval variant Sir Walter Scott used for the Saxon hero of 'Ivanhoe.

Spanish Baby Names Meaning:
In Spanish Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: Archer.

Ukrainian Baby Names Meaning:
In Ukrainian Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: God's gift.

American Baby Names Meaning:
In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Ivan is: Gift from God.

NICKNAMES:
He is fine with anything

GENDER:
Male

PRONOUNS:
He/him

ETHNICITY:
Japan

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Straight

BIRTHDATE:
23 July

BIRTH PLACE:
Born at home.

LANGUAGE:
-English
-Japanese
-German

ZODIAC SIGN:
Cancer