Running

Izuku Midoriya was a bright and young student, currently going to UA - A School for Upcoming heroes. He was born quirkless, bullied in school, and raised by a loving and kind mother. In a accident involving a villain, he impressed Allmight, the #1 hero of Japan ( and the world ), and got the quirk One for All, passed down to him. (from allmight). Right now he is in the middle of the school year, studying to become Allmight's successor - the next symbol of peace!!!! Symbol of peace's meaning is a lot of things, to rid the world of fear, to be able to enjoy life, and to save people in need. He needs to be happy, and have a contagious smile. This year, the year that he got a quirk, the year he got into UA, the year he found out he would be the next Symbol of peace, His DREAM year.

If this was his Dream year....

Why is he running away right now??

POV - Izuku Midoriya

              The sound of Footsteps splashing in the rain, creating an effect of ripples, waves of beautiful water. If you look clearly the muddy water is a beautiful tint of rose pink.

             I am Izuku Midoriya and I have no idea why I am running, where I am running, or how I am running.

          It seems as if my Legs, *my body* is moving on it's own.. The sound of splashing on the roads is calming, as I sprint through the dimly lit streets, waiting for what my uncontrolled body would do.

           My body slows down near an allyway and stops near a small bar. I gasp for air as I crouch down - eyes wide open as I stop my hyperventilating. I've been sprinting for hours, non -stop, as I calm down I look around and process my surroundings, where I am and a way back to the UA Dorms.

Just as I catch my breath I slowly get up from my crouching position and midway I stop.

I see a pairs of dark red shoes, and the bottom of velvet black raggy pants.

I slowly look up and freeze....

         In front of me is Tomura Shigaraki, leader of the League of Villains - his top goal being to kill me and my mentor Allmight...