Motionless

Tomura Shigaraki was a ruthless, leader of the League of Villains, who recented debut in the Hero world, making a name for themselves. He was born with what society recognized as a "villain" quirk and was set aside from his own parents to live on his own. As time when on he met All for One, the most powerful villain, and he got took in as All for One's successor. He started resenting Heros, and their every move, every plan, everyone, everything related to them. He drived himself to rid of everything in the name of "Heros". Being the successor of All for One, he needed to be a good leader of his fellow villains, be able to recruit new people, and come up with good plans to fulfill his goals. This was his first year of debut and the villains were thriving, as fear was building up in the nation...

This was his first stepping stone, building fear, - next was to rid the world of Allmight and Izuku Midoriya....

The young hero - boy was right infront of him - so why isn't he doing anything??

POV - Tomura Shigaraki

         I stood there - listening to the rain, and the boy's pants, as he catches his breaths. The silence overwhelms me, even though the splatter of the rain is surrounding me, around me. The rain slowly fades into the backround as all I hear is my enemy's gasps for air - he seeminly has been running for hours - maybe more??

         I am Tomura Shigaraki and I can't figure out why I am motionless, not moving to kill - hurt, *do anything* to my so called enemy - Izuku Midoriya.

             I sit on the roof, seeing the boy crouch down, calming himself down, looking around and accessing his surroundings.

           *Why is he here? How Long has he been running? Why has he been running? Is there something chasing him? Should I evacuate my league?*

      Hundreds - no Thousands of questions rush into my mind, as I watch the boy, as I think what to do.

He starts to breathe easier and I quietly slip down, in front of him.

He starts standing up - midway he realizes I'm here and he slowly looks up.

We both freeze - and his face morphes into fear...

*WHY haven't I killed him yet?*