18

Next thing you knew there was purple stuff and todoroki, deku, and shoji running after and you looked to you're dude and saw bakugo looking panicked.

*Later*
You started to wake up and the first thing you saw was a bar and a bunch of people who you then remembered where villains once bakugo woke up he started making a lot of noise giving you a slight headache then the handy man started talking and saying how he wants you and bakugo to join him and be villains while he was saying that the TV was on and you saw nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad king on there and press Targeting them and making them look like the bad guys then Shigaraki to dabi to let you and bakugo go then dabi said no twice you do it bakugo tried to fight everyone so they chained him back up you just looked at them and said hey so I'm not trying to join but can I get so water my throat is dry as hell they gave some water and you just sat there drinking water and listening to them talk nobody relished that you sent a feather to go undo the chains on bakugo and as soon as his chains where undone and you finished you glass of water you moved out of the way really quick and bakugo went to go attack them as they where caught of Gaurd bakugo was able to hit Shigaraki in the nose and you where able to knock out the spinner dude then right before they got up to fight you heard the words pizza delivery and looked at them and said dude who the fuck orders pizza when they kidnap people they just look at each other and say we didn't after that the door blew done and all the villains where in wooden chains and dabi tried to use his fire to get out but grand Torino kicked his square in the face the you felt a hand on your head and saw your dad you instantly got happy your dad then looked at you dead in the eyes and said let's kick some ass.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ