Continuation (Chapter 2)

C/N stand for crush/name)
C/N: Well... I don't like you back I'm sorry...
Atsumu: But, will you give me a chance to court you until I make you mine? Please....?
.
.
.
C/N's POV: I might hurt him if say no so, I would give him a chance!
.
.

C/n: Well I do wanna give you chance...  So sure!
.
.
.
Narrator/me: Atsumu hugged C/N and said while smiling to c/n, "thank you for giving me a chance..." C/N smiled back at him.
.
.
.
Atsumu: Well it's getting dark... Would you let me walk you home?
C/N: Sure, I would love to!
.
.
.
Narrator: As soon as they reached C/N's home they said their goodbyes to each other, Atsumu also went home after that.
.
.
.
Atsumu: I need to tell this to y/n-san!
.
.
.
Narrator:  *Atsumu and y/n talking on the phone*
.
.
.
Y/N:  Oh, what's up tsum-tsum?

Atsumu: *Tells everything that happened to him and c/n.

Y/N: I see, well that's good!

Atsumu: Do you think if I court her enough she would like me back?
Y/N: I hope so... Oh! I need to do something bye, see you at school tomorrow.
Atsumu: Ok, bye.

*Ends call*
.
.
.
*Next morning*
.
.
.
Y/N: Hmmm..., where's tsumu? He would always walk with me to school every morning... Meh, he's probably with c/n.

Osamu: Oh, hey y/n-san! Your not with tsumu today?

Y/n: Yeah, he's probably with c/n right now.

Osamu: Mind me walking with you to school?

Y/n: Nope, it's fine.
.
.
.
*At school*
.
.
.
Y/n: See you later samu-san, thank you for walking with me to school.

Osamu: See you later!
.
.
.
Narrator: As y/n walks in the school she saw atsumu talking with c/n.
.
.
.
Y/n: Oh, hey tsumu-san!

Atsumu: Oh, hey y/n-san, sorry I didn't get to walk with you to school earlier, I was with c/n-san.

Y/n: It's fine-
.
.
.
*School speaker: president y/n of the students council please come to the principal's office.*
.
.
.
Y/n: Really I just got inside the freakin' school.

Atsumu: Well it's you who wanted to be in the students council. Y/n: I did, but not as the president, and it was you Miya Atsumu who nominated me for it. *Sighs* you later...

C/n: Wait, y/n-san!

*Atsumu and y/n confused face*

Y/N:Yes?

C/n: You look v-very p-pretty...

Y/n: E-eh? Thanks! You too, you look very pretty!

C/n: H-hai! A-arigatou gozaimas!

*Y/n smiles at c/n.*

* After school *(Don't mind me I love timeskips)
.
.
.
Atsumu: Y/n-san!

Y/n: Huh? Who's dat?

*Atsumu taps y/n on the back*

Y/N:Oh, it's you.

Atsumu: Please, make up a story about why I skipped practice today,  and tell it to kita-san when he looks for me.

Y/n: Why? What are you gonna do?

Atsumu: Well i wanna walk c/n home.

Y/n's mind: But when it comes o he doesn't wanna? Hmp! (most of the time y/n wants to walk home with atsumu but she doesn't tell him because she knows he have practice) Whatever I can walk with my shadow anyway, and I can walk alone. Besides that's probably normal since he's courting her.

Atsumu: Hey, Y/N pleaseeeeee....
Y/N: Oh, sorry I was thinking about something but yeah sure. I need to head to the student's council room, we have a meeting and I don't even know what it is for. The principal just told me to inform the others that we have meetin-

Atsumu: Ok, Bye GTG!

Y/N:  Seriously?
.
.
.
Narrator: As days pass by, Atsumu kept ignoring y/n because he's too busy with courting c/n... But y/n was getting upset because her only best friend kept ignoring her but, Osamu on the other hand, kept trying to make y/n happy. Y/n appreciates that of course although she kept getting this strange hard hurtful feeling inside of her...
.
.
.