Happy ending?

Atsumu's pov:
Hey c/n... Do you really think she would get jealous and confess to me if we continue to do this?

C/n:
Have you not notice from the start?
She have been showing hints about her feelings, have you drank anesthesia to not feel it?

Atsumu:
Oh well... I don't think this will work, I'd meet up with her tomorrow, and confess...
.
.
.
The next day
.
.
.
Y/n:
Oh is that Atsumu across the road?
Atsumu-san!
Atsumu:

Oh hey y/n!
.
.
.
Red light*
.
.
.
Narrator:
As y/n cross the road...
.
.
.
*Car honks*
.
.
.
Atsumu:
Y/N, WATCH OUT!
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:
As I heard the car honk, I already knew it was too late for me to escape, I said to myself "if this would be the end of me, I wish I would be erased from everyone's memory and leave them with no hints that I lived... In that way they won't cry nor get hurt" I guess this is goodbye....
.
.
.
Narrator:
Atsumu tried to pull y/n but it was too late for him..
.
.
.
Atsumu:
Y-y/n...

"Atsumu's eyes started tearing up, tears are flowing and pain is illustrated on his face"

I- I can't even do anything...
I need to call an ambulance...
.
.
.
Narrator:
Atsumu grabbed his phone while his hands are trembling and quickly called an ambulance. He started to cry and cry, he grabbed y/n and hugged her not minding her blood all over him.
.
.
.
Ambulance arrives
.
.
.
In the hospital
.
.
.
*Atsumu calls y/n's parents and told him everything that happened.*
.
.
.
*Parents arrive*

Atsumu:
I- I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save your daug-
Y/n's Dad:
It's fine you said you tried to pull her right?
Atsumu:
Y-yes..
Y/n's Mom:
Atsumu, you know all we can do for now is pray for her to be safe....
.
.
.
Narrator:
Few minutes later the doctor exited the room where y/n is.
.
.
.
Doctor:
Ms. L/n (last name) your daughter has injured her right arm and leg due to the impact when the car hit her, she might not wake up for days, her head has hit the floor but the good thing is it didn't damage any part of the brain, the percentage of her memory to be damaged is 3% wich is good.
Mom:
Thank you thank you so much!
Doctor:
Your welcome, but if she shows any signs of movement just call us. I'll go ahead now.
.
.
.
Narrator:
As atsumu and y/n's parents enter they saw y/n sleeping wrapped with bandages and other medical stuff that can cure her injuries.
.
.
.
Atsumu:
Uhmm... Mrs. and Mr. L/n...
Both of y/n's parents:
Yes?
Atsumu:
When y/n wakes up, or when everything is normal, c-can I have your daughter as my girlfriend? I- I mean I know it's up to her but may I have the permission to ask her out?
y/n's Mom:
You know... Last night, she was crying while questioning about if is it normal to cry when seeing someone you love inlove with someone else...  And it was about you and umm that f/c/n(fake crush /name), can you tell me what exactly has happened?
Y/n's dad:
Huh, you made my daughter cry?!?!
Atsumu:
U-uhh..., No sir it's not like that.
Y/n's dad:
Then. Explain. Right. Now.
Atsumu:
Y-yes sir!
Y/n's dad:
Don't shout, my daughter might wake up not in time.
Atsumu:
H-hai, well I thought that if I- I made up a story about me liking another girl... (Y/n's dad: hm?) U-uhmm y/n might confess first...
Y/n's dad:
Really?
Atsumu:
Y-yes
Y/n's dad:
That's stupid.
Atsumu:
G-gomen
Y/n's dad:
Tsk. If you were inlove with my daughter from the start you have just confessed to her, boke. (Kags is that chu?) Tsk, but what else can I do my daughter loves you.
Atsumu:
A-arigatou...
.
.
.
Narrator:
Weeks have passed and y/n hasn't still wake up, Atsumu kept visiting her daily when he has time.
.
.
.
Atsumu:
Still sleeping? *Sighs* it's been 4 weeks.... Please, wake up now... *He held her hand*
*Y/n's mom enter the room*
Y/n's mom:
Oh, atsumu your here, I just bought some food would like some?
Atsumu:
No need Mrs. L/n, I already ate on my way here.
Y/n's mom:
*Sighs* You always disappoint me and husband...
Atsumu:
H-huh?
Y/n's mom:
We've already told you just call us auntie and uncle.
Atsumu:
O-oh... Gomen...
.
.
.
Narrator: after their short chat Atsumu felt something move on his hand...
.
.
.
Atsumu:
H-huh did y/n just move right now?!?!
She did it again!
(Y/n: oops I did it again)
Y/n's mom:
I- I will call the doctor right away!
*Y/n slowly opens her eyes*
Y/n:
*Groans* my head hurts...
A-atsumu-san?!?!
Atsumu:
Y/n! You're finally awake!
*Hugged y/n*
*Y/n couldn't do anything but cry and be thankful that she is alive*
Doctor:
Ms. Y/n we have to get you into check up for now to see if you still have problems and to see when you will be discharged.
Y/n:
Oh, ok.
.
.
.
*After the check up*
Doctor:
Good news Mrs. L/n we find no problems in y/n's body, but there is a bad news, her right arm and right leg is still weak, it would take a few months to heal fully, we suggest for her to not do a lot of physical activities and to not carry heavy objects. She can be discharged tomorrow. *The doctor smiles*
Y/n's mom:
Thank you. *M/n(mom name) hugs  y/n and said "I'm glad that you are finally awake*
Y/n:
Uhh- uhmm Atsumu?
Atsumu:
Yeah?
Y/n:
Is she yours now?
Atsumu:
Huh? O- oh, you mean f/c/n I don't like her.
Y/n:
What do you mean?
Atsumu:
*Explains everything*
Your the one I love y/n...
Y/n:
I-
Atsumu:
I don't know if this might be to early but y/n will you please be my girlfriend?
*Y/n looks at her mom and her mom smiled at her*
Y/n:
I- I never thought you would ask...
Atsumu:
So?
Y/n:
*Blushing and embarrassed face* I, I would love to...
.
.
.
Narrator:
A few years later, they finally graduated high school and entered collage life.
.
.
.

Author's note:

Hi everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed this story, I still might update on what will happen in their college life:>

As your Author, I won't let them live that peacefully 😇

Challenges are to occur Of course.

At first, I didn't really believe that people would read this story since this is my first story but it had 150+ views! I'm already contented with that, I don't care how much reader I have, what important to me is that you guys enjoy the stories I write:>

Tho right now, I'm slowly losing the motivation to write and it makes me want to quit writing 🤧

I'm currently on hiatus so there is probably no update for now :>

Update:
I'm currently working on 4 new stories, the new chapter for this story is still unsure. Though, I can't believe that so many people are still reading this😭 it's been almost a year! I've posted this back then, November 20? Still, thank you for everyone who reads this story. I'll try to keep writing, but I also have to focus on my studies. Our exams are coming in September, wish me luck!! I noticed how this story may have been a little cringe. I mean, I was just starting and I think it does happen to everyone. Doesn't it?