Epilogue

"They are just like you. So evil" Jake said pointing to my 4 year old twins Hannah and Dylan.

Marcus was sleeping on the armchair with a book lying in his hands and the twins were behind him, tying his hair up into two ponytails.

"Aren't you getting married today? What are you doing here?"

Jake grinned and held out a paper to me. "Check if this is okay"

"What's this?"

"My wedding vows to Blair"

"What do you want me to do? Check your grammar?" I joked earning an eye roll from him.

"You are the love expert. Check if this is romantic enough"

I gave him a are you serious look and took the paper from him. As I was reading it Lucas who was now 7 years old hopped down the stairs with Leo beside him.

"Hahaha Mowgli is coming" The twins laughed and Lucas scowled in return.

The twins call Lucas Mowgli because he hangout with animals more than humans. But unlike Lucas the twins were more loud and playful. Much more Jake type.

Marcus call the twins the fire alarm of the house because they were so loud. They become friends with everyone and everything and already call themselves the head of neighborhood children's community which I had no idea that it existed.

"LEO BABY!" Dylan screamed next to Marcus's ear and Marcus's eyes snapped wide open in shock. He jerked upward and looked around in alarm, his pony tails wagging in his head. "What happened? Where are my kids?"

The twins covered their mouth with their hands and started giggling. Marcus eyed them suspiciously and rubbed his ear in pain. "I'll become deaf soon"

Hannah gave Marcus a kiss on the cheek and Marcus smiled. He wrapped his arms around their waist and pulled them closer "Why can't I ever stay mad at my babies? It's so annoying" He pouted and the twins grinned.

I stared at them with a smile on my face but suddenly gasped as I felt someone licking my feet. "Lucas take him away! Ahh Leo go go!"

"Mowgli don't! We'll take him" The twins released themselves from Marcus's grip and came running to Leo but Lucas held his palm out, stopping them.

"Stop! Can't you see that my dog doesn't like you? You are like the twins in Garfield"

"What? Those twins are girls but I'm a boy" Dylan complained in irritation.

"Well I don't care. Now shoo. Go play with Dora or something"

Dylan's jaw hanged wide open in shock. "Boys don't play with Dora. Dora is too dumb. She can't find anything. We even have to scream map map for her to find her own map"

Lucas stared at them for a moment and then his lips twitched up into a small smile.

"MOWGLI IS SMILING"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are. Hannah! Attack!" The twins came sprinting towards Lucas and jumped up on him. Lucas fell back and the twins started tickling him. "Tickle monster yay!"

Lucas bent his head back and laughed, tears streaming down his eyes. "Go away! Leo drag them away"

"Keep tickling him" Marcus called out and Lucas looked at him in shock.

"Dad!"

Marcus laughed and stood up. He walked over to the kitchen and sat on a stool, looking at Jake with a bored expression. Jake who was now turning red as he stared at Marcus's cute little pony tails took his phone out and snapped a photo.