𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽-𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓮

Ⓕⓤⓛⓛ Ⓝⓐⓜⓔ 

Ⓕⓤⓛⓛ Ⓝⓐⓜⓔ 

Mariah D. Poppins

Ⓝⓘⓒⓚⓝⓐⓜⓔⓢ

Ria 

Riah

Poppins

Poppy

Ⓐⓖⓔ

17

Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Sixth

Ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ Ⓢⓣⓐⓣⓤⓢ

Muggle-Born

Ⓗⓞⓤⓢⓔ

Ravenclaw| Appearing to be a Hufflepuff  Mariah is actually extremely smart, back home in the muggle world she was actually head of her grade and would have been going to an advance learning private school had she not been invited to Hogwarts.

Ⓦⓐⓝⓓ

10' Oakwood with Unicorn middle, Stiff and Unweilding

Ⓟⓐⓣⓡⓞⓝⓤⓢ

Bumble Bee: Soft-spoken and quiet, Mariah is much like a bumblebee soft and calm when unprovoked.

Ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

Sweet| A kind and often quiet girl Mariah often tries her best to be kind to those around her -whether they deserve it or not- having learned from her mother that not everyone is as fortunate as she is you will rarely see her yelling or giving someone a nasty look. Sometimes it hard for her to bed nice and it'll show on her face and in her demeanour.

Sarcastic| Sarcasm is like Mariah's second language she will and can destroy you with her words, whether she does to not depends on what you say and do. Most of the time her remarks stay to quick witty comments about things and she never truly means anything that she says but try upsetting her, you're shoes won't be the only called ugly.

Loyal| Loyalty is not a problem for Mariah, she saw what being unloyal could do to a person and she was more than living to do better. It's not hard to gain her trust and loyalty so she often gets taken advantage of but she'd rather be loyal to an unloyal friend than be unloyal to someone who could possibly be loyal.

Oblivious| EVERYTHING GOES OVER HER HEAD. Mariah can't take a hint for the life of her and she will probably say or do something that you are trying to signal her not to, simply put just tell her what you want or else you aren't getting it.

Easily Distracted| Does this need an explanation? Mariah will probably zone out while in the middle of a conversation and pull, "sorry, what was that?". She doesn't mean to but sometimes things catch her attention, she has gotten better at listening but don't expect too much.

Touchy| Touch is her love language and she often touches people while talking, it's a sign that's she engaged and enjoying your company; the best way to know if Mariah likes you or not -to any degree- is if she'll touch you or not, if she doesn't want to touch you you're not welcomed.

Goofy| Mariah loves to goofy around, she's either really loud and full of energy or quiet and reserved- there is no in-between- she tries to hide her loud side often but if you catch it be careful because she will pull you into something she's doing.

Ⓣⓞⓟ Ⓒⓛⓐⓢⓢ 

Potions: Having always made little "potions" when she was younger and before she learned of her magic it was a class she gravitated to easily stating that, "The late professor snape was a genius in a way... his skill is quite good actually-"

Ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ Ⓒⓛⓐⓢⓢ

Muggle Studies: Apparently teachers don't like it when you correct them on things in the muggle world and she has a problem with how they see the world despite it being so long since the Great Battles. She's lost more than a few points off because she's "fixed" a questions