𝔚𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎

Ophella TanarayTyrell

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Turtle Dove (By Margaery)

Picket (By Olenna)

Ella (By most people)

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

Sometime during the early morning of Friday during the Summer of a Full Moon

𝙰𝚐𝚎

Depends on the time in Roleplay

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

Female

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

House Tyrell of Highgarden

𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 / 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

For the time being Ophella has only lived in Highgarden and has never travelled beyond the Reach. She doesn't seem to have any urgent want to leave her home, she enjoys it very much and feels that the other places in the Kingdoms sound boring or too gloomy for her liking.

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢

She moves Between Highgarden and The Red Keep

𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜

"Ophella Tyrell was described to have soft yet stern facial features, 'always having some sort of concerned or questioning look on her small face' as her great aunt Olenna Tyrell wrote once. Her eyes were a piercing shade of olive green and looked dull yet imaginative and as she grew so did their emotion.

Her lips were blood red and stood out against her hair that came out as blonde. Her chin was sharp and her eyebrows thin and always sat in a position that made it seem like she was glaring at everyone in a room, a thin and very tall for her age she held a sort of elegance to her that cast eyes upon her even as a child.

'She was her mother's daughter' as Olenna Tyrell wrote speaking of the girl to her father who was off fighting a war that was not they're own"

As a child.