PROLOGUE

The entire faculty cried in despair

The entire faculty cried in despair. Sweat beads slicked past their forehead. Their jaws hung open, almost touching the floor. Rubbing their eyes in disbelief, they knelt down with respect.

"Ksk! Its..impossible!" Mumbled an old man with his hoarse nonplussed voice. He was almost seventy-two, self conceited yet the most powerfull exorcist. The predominant teacher amongst all. Slightly brushing of his white stash he took some steps ahead. He closed his blue, brightly twinkling eyes and advanced his fist towards his head.

Mumbles among the people were clearly audible.

"Is he the incarnation that will devise all evil within him?" Spoke one.

"Has he really eaten the curse? And he is still alive?"

A women in a deep blue uniform with a plain gaze, walked past them. Shoving off her not so caring attitude and a smirk that clearly travels miles in its vicinity, she spoke," He is someone so rare and its a thousand chance that one stays alive after swallowing a curse. They say its hard for a mortal to overpower. A curse comes from our deepest fears. The negative energy of the whole world has given birth to these inhumane creatures. They wish to vanish humanity and create a new world of curses and take over this one. They come with a motive of slaughtering and killing human beings, the more they devour the stronger they become. That is why its important to perform exorcism and kill them before they harm any of us. Anyways seems you too have got plenty of information."

"Yes..madam Riza." The one with plain red clothes spoke.

Riza twisted her feet and disappeared in a flick. Meanwhile the master kept on chanting mantras and gripped his forehead with a feather-soft touch, so as to figure if he's the one they were looking for or not. After a long wait of ten minutes, a smirk occupied his face. With a twisted smile he turned around and spoke," This guy is the one we are looking for. Vivan is the key to the "MASKED CURSE."