Eɪɢʜᴛʜ Pᴀᴄᴇ

~Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ~

Teru, the eldest son, and the new manager of the theatre house, smiled at her sweetly and does as she say so. Upon sitting on the other side of the bench, he look up at the silver moon shining above them before looking at her, still having that charming, enchanting smile. "It's good seeing you again, Nanamine-chan. It's been a lomg while...."

~Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ||ᴇɴᴅ~

̺he Ballet Teacher simply nodded her head and heaved a sigh. "I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again..."

"Didn't I promised? To... To come back and save you?" Teru responded, leaning his back against the stone backrest of the bench.

Sakura just smiled lightly and leaned her back there as well "Well.... If I'm being honest... It's been one kind of a hell for me..."

"I know.... And I'm so sorry for that... " He said with obvious tone of sadness as he spill those words

The Next Day....

"Good morning, Kou! You're up early, huh? Where will you be heading to, my dear little brother?" Teru asked with a snile at his younger brother who's currently holding onto the handle of their main door, dressed in his usual attire with his rapier in its sheet.

"GAH! I--I uhm!! G-good morning, Teru-nii! Well uhh---outside! On the Flower Capital! You know! The usual routine!" Defensed Kou who were surprised upon hearing his older brother's greeting.

"Oh? Is that so? May I interrupt you for a short while?" Teru politely asked as he descends down the carpeted steps, heading toward the living room and sat himself down on a single sofa.

"Sure thing! What could it be, Nii-chan?" Kou asked as he let go of the handle and approached his brother.

"Oh you know! Just wanna ask how did it go last night?" he cheekily asked. "Please be seated"

Kou nodded and does as Teru say so "I-huh? Oh you meant the Theatre's Top Singer coming over? Well if that's the case... I think it was fine!" he chuckled, scratching his left cheek with his index finger while slightly blushing, remembering the event last night.

"Mhmm~? With that actions of yours, it gives off ideas that something happened" Teru laughed lightly.

"W-wha---Nii-chan?! I-it's not like that! Nothing special happened! I-i mean! Sure it's special--b-but not special-special! Y-you know what I mean??" Kou stammered out, defending himself.

"Alright, alright! I get it!" Teru laughed once again "So what exactly happened? It's obvious that you had fun yourself! Come on!" He talks like a teen casually talking with other male teens about girls---that he normally don't.

"Ack--geez! Fine!" Kou sounds like he's complaining at first but laughed a little afterwards "So uh... The thing is...."

Last Night.....

"Fwooh~! That was real delish!! Nee, Minamoto-kun! It's a surprise that you're actually really good in these kind of things! I mean, as such a well-known family the Minamoto is, all I thought is you're actually a snob and bossy person like any noble individuals do!" Sousuke laughed, pushing herself away from the table a little.