The adventure begins

Hi I am Ito Keita a secret hunter or you could just call me detective. I have been travelling from Japan to Egypt. We’ll nothing really happens here in the second visit. In my first visit it was all really exciting and dangerous.

We’ll I came here in Egypt I directly go to the library of Giza. There I met a crew of adventurers. They are my friends in Japan, before they were transferred here in Egypt. We are looking for a book, not just a book but the BOOK OF SECRETS. This book is magical.

They say the book holds the secret of the past and the present.

We intend to know if it is real. When we found a small house in Cairo. We stayed there and found a secret passage. When we reach the exit we then found ourselves in the past of Egypt.

Thank God. For Kallen brought 80 pieces of olden gold in Egypt before we came to the past were we don’t know how did we get here.

We then bought olden clothes in the past Egypt were this cloth I am wearing could be found. We also bought 2 horses and wood. We use the wood and built a wagon. So we could ride in it of course.

We then set off to the pyramids. In there we saw the Pharaoh of Egypt. We are not allowed to pass but we use our electric gun we brought. The Pharaoh was amazed in our weapon and he called me God of the Future and the Past. We then asked them were is the book of secrets but they don’t know. We then go back to were we entranced to this world but we cannot open it.

I: We are trap

Kallen: If the the book of secrets hold all future and past maybe the book knows about why we are trap in the past.

I: Yes.

We then journey to where the book was hiden.

{Read the part two of “Curse[The Book of Secrets]}