002

"where are you?" you said aggressively through the phone.

"out I will be back at 12, why?" she answered in a annoyed tone.

"where tho?" holding the steering wheel worried for your friend absence.

"out, now bye mom-" hanging up on you making your blood boil, damm she knows how to push my bottoms, you though but you can't help but worry where is she at so you decided to leave her a message, causing you to to take you eyes from the road thinking it will a small text telling her,

YN- seriously where are you? just be careful.

AVA- omfg yn IM with some friends stop acting like an annoying mom!!

YN- typing......

hearing a loud horn coming, looking up you see a that a car was passing by while your still driving, holding the wheel as hard as you can to your right causing you to drop your phone on your leg that was pressing on the brake, hurting you in process making let out a groan cas of the pian, while turning you car to the Side of the road to avoid the crash that was about to happen. 

hearing multiple cars horning at you, cursing yourself at you careless act, the car passed by safely, stepping on the brakes on the side of the road slamming your forehead on the wheel, feeling the tears is forming in you eyes caused by the thing that you just witnessed.

Breathing heavily, reaching down to grab your phone while  your other hand slowly creasing your leg, relieving the pain. closing your phone, placing your face in your hands feeling the tears flow, its been so exhausting Theas day I feel lost and nerves all the time I need a nap .

just when you where about to start the engine your phone rings, grabbing it and looking and the caller ID, you already know what they wanted, sighing at it before answering it.

"yea?"  

"where are you?" he said breathlessly,

"what do you wantanswering not wanting to talk much.

"that how you talk to me now?" said while chuckling, feeling his smirk at the other side of the line, your really not feeling to play along, so you answerd in a serious tone-

"just say what you want" said frustrated while running your fingers through you hair-

"ohh you know what I want" indeed you did, and you are looking forward to it after this cheerless day. 

"mhm Im coming"  ending the call at that, even tho you tired you can't do anything he has you, you are weak compared to him, he owns you, literally.

Bringing the engine back to life, heading to the place that you despite, but love every single thing about it.

his House. to Him.

------------------------------------------

parking your car infront the your destination, checking the time on your phone 9:58pm. turning it off before stuffing it in you bag that got placed in the backseat before opening your storage compartment and grabbing your old gold iPhone and the pink lipstick.

applying some on plumping your lips after, before placing some on you index finger and rubbing it on you cheeks, makes you look more alive .

getting out and locking the door before adjusting your black over the keens pencil skirt and opening the first buttons of your white blouse, fluffing your hair before walking to the door and knocking on it and waiting for less than a minute that felt like and eternity.

the door opens and there he was shirtless only in his shorts, "h-Aahh-" you were cut off by being pulled in the dark living room. " you are late" he said before cupping your face and kissing you hungrily, a kiss that was fulled with pure lust. what was a kiss turned to a hot make out session, making you breathless and wanting more.

dragging you to the bedroom where he pushes you and hovers over you and starting he magic, unbuttoning your blouse to revealing the black lace bra that he unhooked to start his wonders with his mouth, you loved it but you weren't satisfied he mage to make you feel good but never satisfied you.

unzipping your skirt, ripping your your underwear causing you to gasp "YA Sehun my underwear!" you said while holding your ripped panties, sad because you just bought them. "opps hehe" giggling before getting off you to close the door. 

-----------------------------------------

hehe I keep editing the part but I thought the I will like it to be longer :}

sooo who is a fan of exo here?