003

putting on your heels back on, standing up grabbing your stuff before tiptoeing to the front door making sure to not make any sound not wanting to wake up your boyfriend? can I call him that? I hope so. you thought closing the door behind you gently heading to you Car before getting in, bring the engine to life.

grabbing your bag from the back seat and taking out your phone checking the time 1pm fuck Ava is probably home shit she will know. you said under your breath, placing your phone on you lap and driving home. 

-----------------HOME-------------------

"IM sorry okay he called and I was st-" " WHAT dose stress got to do with this" she said putting her hands on her hips with a disappointed look on her face. can we just end this  I'm tired and your probably are too-" " no y/n why can't you understand he's bad for you and you promised me that you won't see him again and that you blooked him" she said pointing at you " it was just sex " you said shredding your shoulders wanting to end this conversation " me and YOU know DAMN well its never just sex for you" she said with an angry expression and at pointing at both of you. making you sigh crossing your arms facing down. "I care for you y/n I love you and I know what good for you" she said walking to you and cupping your face lefting it meeting your gaze. "I'm sorry"  "it fine just forget him okay?" like its easy.

unlocking your bed room door before locking again after getting in and slamming your tired body on your bed that felt like a cloud after this hall of a day. kicking your heels off and getting up to strip off your clothes and grabbing your oversized shirt slipping into it and going to your bathroom and starting your night routine.

after applying your lipbalm and moisturizing your body, running to your bed to finally getting your sleep you hear your phone ring, humming in annoyance and going to it on the night stand before realizing that you shutdown your phone due to that million Messages that you get everyday because of work. its Ava's then. you though the ringing stops after couple of minutes and finally pace fulls the room that helps you fall a sleep easier.  wait who the hall calls Ava at 3am on a Tuesday? Ima ask her tomorrow. Adjusting your pillow in a more comfortable position and going to dreamland where happiness never lasts. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiii sorry for the short chapter but I have midterms and there a pain in the ass but I will make sure to post the next one a fast as possible ;].