One

//matts prospective//

*beep* *beep* *beep*

My eyes flutter open as I check the time on my clock.

8:48 am

"Shit" I mumble under my breath as I remove myself from my bed and pull up some pants that were on the floor same goes as for my shirt.

I quickly sprint from my bed to my kitchen as I grab an apple and my backpack, fixing my hair in the process. And running out my door.

--

I arrive at a tall building that is my art school, I look over my shoulder to see my friends.

"Aye nash" I call out, me and him do our guy shake. Yes we don't even know what it's called. "Fuckboy" I laugh (aka Jack gilinsky for all you new borns) "matt" he rolled his eyes trying to hide his laugh.

We all turned to the doors of the school as we heard the loud ding of seven hours of hell starts, well mostly seven hours of painting trees.
--

I groan as I walk into my fifth period class and take my seat.

"Okay today class we are doing something a little different, ms.leary is here to talk about the only thing we teach here, art" the teacher says to our class of almost 30.

I felt a slight shove on my left shoulder to see jack smirking.

"She better be hot" Jack laughed, but little did he know if he got his little fuckboy self here in time yesterday oh he'd know.

The door opens to show a tall girl holding tons of books.

"Oh sorry I'm late" she chuckles to the teacher. "But anyway, hello I'm Scarlett"

"And I'm here to talk about art" and that's when it began.

"Art Isn't something you look at and question its meaning or say it isn't beautiful, it's supposed to make you feel something" she explains with so much passion it looked like she was just talking about herself to someone she didn't know.

But that's the point she was talking about herself because she was art; she made me feel something.

--

"Uh, Scarlett?" I ask running towards her at the end of school. "Yes" she smiles slightly.

"Um. What you said today during fifth period was beautiful" I stuttered.

She started blushing and said "well thank you..." She said leading me on to give her my name.

"Matt" I smiled; her nodding.

"Well matt" she chuckled "would you like to have some coffee with me" she asked.

"I don't really do coffee, but I do Chinese and pizza" I ask lifting my right eyebrow. "Haha, that will just have to do" she rolled her eyes laughing.

"You look like a pizza girl to me" I smile. She just nods "51st street" she asks taking my hand.

// short but it will do for a first chapter. Hope you like it though and if you can't see most of the story will be in matts prospective, well loves enjoy this story!! - Hannah //