Italy vs wales

Jakes pov:
I am wondering round the pitch nervous for today as i go up against my gf saughta ex for the first time . Sophie got her first job as physio so its her and teagan . I am now waiting in the tunnel for the team to walk out i saw louis i glared him down . As we walked out i saw my girl on the side line as she was physio she cheered . And teagan cheered for wales .
Sophies pov:
I was on the sideline cheering for the boys running on and thats when i saw him my boy jake i cheered him loudly and he winked at me . I had tears and i think he noticed but he shrug it off . Idk why im cryin i just felt sad because i was nervous that he would get injured.
The game :
The game started and i was so nervous one of the italian boys tommaso allan was tackled and was badly hurt i ran on and gave him physio luckily he was okay and carried on but then jake was running down the line but then louis tackled him and a fight broke out the lads tried to break it out me and teagan legged it on the pitch and broke it up we split our boys up and i ran back off to the sideline and sat there . Wales ended up winning 23-10 it was a good game but i was so nervous i wanted to hug him .
Jakes pov:
I was running for a try and i got tackled but because we were losing i got frustrated and fought louis sophie broke it up and then ran off to watch she looked upset i need to find out . Sadly wales won so we all were in the changing room and physios came in sophie came in so i went over and just hugged her