Chapter 8

Y/n's pov
I was sleeping when suddenly i heard a very sweeat and soothing voice. I woke up smiling as the voice was very calm. I rubbed my eyes and when i saw who it was, i got startled. It was Taehyung. He has been confusing me alot lately. How did he change so much ? Why is he being so nice to me ? These questions kept coming in my mind again and again. He gave me dinner and told me to finsih it all before he comes back amd then left the room. I kind of liked how good he was being to me but it scared me also. I finished eating food and thought about going downstairs as i was in my the room the whole day.

I got off the bed and started walking slowly by taking support of the things in the room. When i reached the door i saw my picture in a frame on the table behind the door. "What is this doing here ? Why is he keeping my picture in his room ? May be he brought it today with other stuff by mistake." Thinking this to myself i went out of the room. I went downstairs and was about to go to the dining area where Jungkook and Taehyung were having dinner when i heard them talk so i went behind the pillar to hear them. "So, i heard that you guys had a forced marriage and none of you wanted to marry each other." Jungkook said. "Yeah, you heard it right." Taehyung replied. "If it was forced, then why are you still continuing the marriage. You can just give her a divorce. Why ruin her life when none of you love each other." Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked very angry when he heard what Jungkook said. "Will you just eat your food and go to your room. I can't bear you around me so please just eat fast and leave." Taehyung said. "Look dude, she is my best friend okay. And also, i have liked her since so long that you can't even imagine. If it wasn't for you, i would have married her. I know none of you is happy with this marriage and i also know that you used to bully her in college. Just be happy that i'm not beating the shit out of you for making her suffer so much. Even when i went abroad, she stayed in touch with me and told me everything you did to her. So i think you should just give her a divorce and let her free." Jungkook said and i couldn't believe my ears.

Is this happening for real ? Did he really like me ? I kept thinking and thinking when i heard the voice of glass breaking. I looked towards them and saw that Taehyung broke the glass in his hands. His hand was bleeding so much. He looked so angry. I was about to go to him when i heard him speak again. "I love her. Okay ? I loved her so much that you can not imagine. I-i know i used to bully her. I know i made her life a hell. But in the past 6 months, i realized that i have feelings for her. It hurts. It hurts when i remember what a fucking jerk i was. It hurts when i remember what bad things i did to her. I-it hurts, w-when i see her getting scared of me. It fucking hurts." He said. I was left blank by his words i was still processing what he just said when he again spoke.

Taehyung's pov
Jungkook's words made me very furious and angry. I couldn't keeo everything inside me anymore so i spoke everything out. "I love her more than anyone or anything. Okay ? And you better stay away from her. Don't you dare try to break our marriage or i-" I was still speaking when i heard the sound of something breaking from the backside. Me and Jungkook turned back and saw that y/n was standing there looking at us and crying. "Y/n !" We both screamed but she didn't listen to us and went to the room and locked her self in.

Jungkook stayed there and i went to y/n. I kept trying to open the door and called her name but she didn't even answer me. I sat on the floor, leaning my head on the wall. After sometime i drifted to sleep.
Y/n's pov
I couldn't believe what i just heard. First, my best friend, the guy i used to like, and then the person who bullied me for 3 years and hit me on the first day after marriage confessed their love for me. I still couldn't process everything properly. I was so confused about what to do. After thinking for sometime, i went outside and saw that Taehyung slept outside the room. His face still had the dried tears. I looked at him and my heart ached to see him like this. It was a very strange feeling.

Then i went downstairs and saw Jungkook still sitting in the dining area. His eyes were fully red. It looked liek he also cried. He heard my footsteps and looked towards me. He got up from his seat and came towards me. "I know you heard everything y/n. So what have you decided. Are you going to stay in this marriage or do you want to start a new life with me ?" He asked me. I already thought what i want to do but after he asked me, i again started to think whether what i decided is good for me or not. After sometime, i decided what i want to do and spoke. "I want to-