information on you

(Y/N) - your name

(L/N) -last name

(h/L) - hair length

(H/C) - hair color

(E/C) - eye color

(N/N) - nickname

(F/F) - fav food

(F/C) - fav color

(F/A) - fav anime

(F/M) - fav manga

(F/D) - fav drink

(D/N) - dads name

Quirk-

to activate your quirks you have to sing

Illusions – The ability to fool the perceptions of others so they perceive something that is not real. Illusions are also known as Genjutsu (Naruto), Hallucikinesis, Hallucination Manipulation, Hallucinogen, Illusion Casting, Illusion Creation, Illusion Manipulation, Illusions and Mirage Generation.

Mind control- includes mind control (love) and mind control(good)

Mind Control (love) – The ability to make another person fall in love. Mind Control (love) is also known as Affection Control, Affection Manipulation, Amokinesis, Love Control, Love Manipulation and Romance Control.Mind Control (good) – The ability to force a person to be good via mind control. Also known as Morality Manipulation and Morality Warping.

Drawbacks-

If you use mind control too much then you can get massive head aches.you can also lose memories.if you use illusions too much you can pass out into an abyss for various amounts of days.

(this is your costume.i drew it myself, i'm actually very proud of how it turned out.)p.s i never add color to my drawings so this can be any color or colors you want it to be.

s i never add color to my drawings so this can be any color or colors you want it to be

Backstory-

You are the niece of Present mic by marriage. You are american, you were born and raised in america. Till one day your dad got a job in japan.y'all packed your things up and left to go to japan.you don't have a mom. She died during childbirth. Your dad is the number 2 hero in america. Ever since you were a baby you always wanted to be a hero. You are shy, sweet, kind, love anime and manga you love to sing. And also you love stuffed animals you have nothing but stuffed animals and manga's and anime dvd's. You transferred to U.A once in japan and you are in class 1A. you make friends easily and one guy caught your eye.and you caught his.he is only soft to you and no one else. 

So seeing how that's out of the way lets start the story.love you guys

p.s the song on top is my fav song right now do you like it?

sincerely,Kitty-senpai