💮3💮

(Y/N) p.o.v

                                                                                               4:40 AM

                                                                                                10 min

                                                                                               4:50 AM

                                                                                                10 min

                                                                                               5:00 AM

    BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

  i'm up what a great day! i'm so happy to get up this early on a saturday because Aizawa is training me today.so i need to do my morning routine before he gets here.5:00 - 5:10 shower,5:10 - 5:20 breakfast,5:20 - 7:00 jog around city,7:00- 7:10 lift weights,7:10- 7:50 one more jog around city.this is my morning routine every weekend.

   it was time that Aizawa came to train me.i heard a knock on the door.i ran to open it." yayyyy your here ok c'mon let's start training."i was pratically jumping up and down when i opened the door.i dragged him to the backyard and we first worked on my illusions. usualy i am able to hold them for 20 minutes but now i have to hold them for a full hour. then after that we worked on my mind control. lets just say he was pouting afterwards. now we are going to work on hand to hand combat.

 i got in to my fighting stance.when it was time to start i ran after him. i did a quick jab. then i jumped back a little.he then ran towards me and tried to lay a punch to my jaw. i jumped back to dodge.i attempted to get close so i can do a round house kick.i almost succeeded till he grabbed my legs last minute. he proceeded to toss me across the yard i hit the wall of my house.i than got up and got close to him. close enough to do an uppercut than a superman punch.i jumped back than proceeded to dodge his next attack.when he came in for a round kick i grabbed his leg then sweeped the other one off the ground. he than began to fall.once he hit the ground i then got on top of him and started to through punch after punch.he blocked one and then punched me off of him.we had blood all over the place.

    we took a break to clean up and stitch up ourselves."you're getting a lot stronger kid. i think no scratch that i know you will get first place at the festival." "zawa but i also can't forget to play fair." "true but promise me something kid." "yeah what is it?" "give it your all no slacking" "when do i not give my all." after that he left to go home my dad finally comes home from his mission. he asked me how training was today. i told him i improved a lot said zawa.

   i went to go take a shower.i then went to get a snack. when i did i realized we didn't have any."dang fudge biscuit i need to go buy some great."i put on my shoe and went to the store.when i got there i instantly went to the candy isle. when i got there saw my (F/F).i picked up then walked over to the register but before i could leave the store.i heard mumbling. i went to go find it and saw Bakugo." hey bakugo! what are you doing?" i say in my sweetest voice like the angel i am for my classmates." uh nothin' just grocery shopping now lave me alone extra." "oh well don't stay out so late i don't want you to get hurt." i waved him a goodbye. as i was walking i heard him mumble a 'I CAN PROTECT MYSELF' under his breathe.i giggled at that.

  that boy is something else.as i was walking home i started to think about him and how cute he was.i felt a sudden pain in my chest where my heart is.i held the left side of my shirt.'what is this feeling? do i like him NO,do i Love him?' i walked into the house and went straight to my room. i turned on the t.v and put on netflix. i watch my fav anime,(F/A).during the show all i could think about was bakugo and again how cute he is. i then to feel my eyelids gettiing heavier the more i keep them open. so i close my eyes and went to slep in some cute little pj's.

 so i close my eyes and went to slep in some cute little pj's

(pick which ever one you want

(pick which ever one you want.)

A/N

first time writing fight scene ik it sucks.