💗 4 💗

(Y/N) p.o.v

today is the day of the sports festival.i am so excited. we all gathered and started to walk in to the arena.we had few minutes before the first phase. so i went and gave pep talks to people."okay hey everyone. look i know we  all have been training really hard for this day and i know we haven't been friends for very long but i know all of you guys well enough to know that y'all are all very strong.so i want to say that i wish you luck and that we should do our best."

after i was done with my speech the whole class applauded me.i saw Bakugo and i ran over to him."hey Bakugo what do think of my speech? is it cheery enough for them or no?" "it was good i guess." he was ignoring having any eye contact with me. which of i didn't like.so what did do? i used my hands to move his face so he can look in to my eyes then i kissed him. his lips were soft than i expected which is always good.i pulled away for air and told him told look me in the eyes."please look me in the eyes when we talk?" when i realized what i did it was to late everyone saw and he had blush all over his face.

    i let go and said sorry. i than ran away to meet up with deku and the others.when i got there they were so stunned by what i did they didn't even notice me there."yoohoo, guys earth to guys are you okay?" they shook their heads and then said yeah."wow (Y/N) i didn't know you felt that way towards Bakugo." uraraka said to me and the others agreed." yeah (Y/N) kacchan is a very hotheaded person, no one would have expected you to do that." " well deku, uraraka, guys he is really sweet towards me in the few conversations that we have had.and he also patient with me why wouldn't i not feel that way for him?"

   they all agreed that i had a point.then we all got ready for the first phase of the festival.it was the race where we had to fight combat robots and stuff.of course i used my quirk illusion to make everyone think they're fighting the bots but really they aren't. i took down at least two. i decided to b nice like always and leave some for them.it was time for me to go across the land fill that present mic called 'The fall'. i turned around only to find that everyone was catching up with me. so i decided to use my mind control on todoroki so he can give me a ride through the land field. once i saw him close by i started to sing.

Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette
Took my last breath, like the smoke from my lips
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But my knees are bruised, from kneelin' to you
I've had enough, but you're too hard to quit
We've had our fun, now your sugar makes me sick
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But my makeup's ruined And now I'm laughin' through my tears
I'm cryin' through my fear
But baby, if I had to choose
The joke's on you The joke's on you God knows I've tried to be kind
But I will just lay down and die
Wearin' a fake smile
The joke's on you My heart's gone bad, now it won't beat for you
You had your laugh, now I won't play the fool
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But I'm black and blue, from bleedin' for you
You strike the match, burn me out so fast
Look what we had, now it's turned to ash
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But my makeup's ruined And now I'm laughin' through my tears
I'm cryin' through my fear
But baby, if I had to choose
The joke's on you The joke's on you God knows I've tried to be kind
But I will just lay down and die
Wearin' a fake smile
The joke's on you

while i was singing he was carrying me bridal style across the field on his ice. when we were done with the the land field i told him to count to 20 then start running again. when i said that i started to run again. i was still in the lead but that all changed when i was on the mind field.once again everyone was catching up with me so i ran as fast as i could without getting blown to bits.when i saw that bakugo passed me i started to sing the same song as before to get him to slow down and start running backwards.i did the same thing to todoroki. now it was just me and deku. i was still singing and mind controlled deku to fly me have way to the end.when we got close. i told him, to freeze for 3 minutes.